British born ISIS hacker targeted & killed in drone strike

I think what they want to do is use negotiation or diplomacy as the first tactic of persuasion, and only use force when necessary. It would appear to be a pipe dream in this case, but is it so deplorable that they want to convince these misguided people to not hurt others instead of forcing it by killing them?

I know what you're going to say, but I just wish things could be different.

I would refer you to the speech given by android 16 when Gohan  is fighting Cell.

There are those who words alone will not reach.

ISIS is a prime example of this. Hell, the horrifying things they have done to people warrant execution at best. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Do you have the desire to own & run a business? I can't speak for you but I do want to own a store that specializes in repairing & selling computers.

Recently cherry mx keyboards are in high demand so I've been making a profit by selling from selling keyboards.

Do you think selling keyboards is a good idea for me? Because keyboards are weapons too, you can strangle people with keyboards or even bash their heads in.

Why should I sell somebody a keyboard if they are able to kill somebody with it? Especially if I go to prison just for selling a keyboard to innocent looking individual who uses it to take out his grandmother?

peanut is a weapon (for people with severe allergies)

our fists & feet are weapons.

heck even having sex is a weapon because you can transmit STDs like AIDs.

Kid od's on drugs who gets the blame? the dealer. If people would of watch my video i wouldn't be having these stupid arguments, the US knew about ISIS and continued to fund The Free Syrian Army who they knew were supplying ISIS with weapons!

Now again if u wanna debate it PM me im done with this thread.

Kid od's on drugs who gets the blame? the dealer. If people would of watch my video i wouldn't be having these stupid arguments, the US knew about ISIS and continued to fund The Free Syrian Army who they knew were supplying ISIS with weapons!

"The Free Syrian Army who they knew were supplying ISIS with weapons!"

And where did you learn that from ? I can tell you that the true Free Syrain Army doesn't do that and never did.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I would refer you to the speech given by android 16 when Gohan  is fighting Cell.

There are those who words alone will not reach.

ISIS is a prime example of this. Hell, the horrifying things they have done to people warrant execution at best. 

That honestly brought tears to my eyes, for multiple reasons.

...But we do keep trying, though, don't we? Even on the medium known on the internet, people argue and debate constantly to get others to understand or take upon their views, regardless of the viability of doing so. I can count on my fingers the number of times I've seen someone concede and agree with another person. It goes to show how set people can be in their views, and yet...

Some day, I hope we can stop performing these necessary evils for the greater good and instead save everyone. Sadly, that day is not today, and is quite far away.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

And that's were your tax money goes, Muricans!

Whilst I do not agree with the usage of drones in the first place, as it has gotten out of hand, I don't see how taking out terrorists is a negative way to spend tax money. Especially considering these people hate our country so much they are more than willing to kill millions of their own to get just a handful of us. You might think because this guy wasn't a field terrorist he's not a threat...not true at all. He was a recruiter and communicated probably daily with higher ups who go around murdering innocent people—and not just "Muricans".

Sick of these threads and sick of the ignorant people in them -_-

The US only has it's self to blame! I don't understand why people are hating on ISIS when the US created them, they are just as bad!!! You wanna hate ISIS hate the US government just as much!

Only bother watching if your going to watch the whole thing.

And we're sick of comments like this.

Why are we hating on them? They murder innocent people like savages, even their own! That's why we hate them and you come off incredibly ignorant of the situation when you say we "created" them, just like any other senseless USA hater on the internet (and the kids on Tumblr). We didn't, nothing is ever so black and white. People like those in ISIL have always existed and will always exist, and they will always blame other people for their actions as if anything in the world could condone it.

The Mujahideen wasn't so radical when we and other countries (yes...other countries!) began giving them weapons to hold off the Soviet Union, something all sides but the Soviets wanted. At the time, they did not hate us or western civilization, not like they do now (Iran was a very comfortable place for non-Muslims and women before the Revolution). It was only after the influence of Wahhabi philosophy merged with billion dollar donations from Saudi Arabia funneled through the means of charity that it all started to pour through our hands. This is where Bin Laden comes in and this is when it started to form into Al Qaeda. By the 80s, they were an organized military formed under radicalism, compiled of local drug-lords and slavers and the whole like due to the open recruitment they had ongoing and us turning away from Afghanistan, and Al Qaeda became what it became—which then influences other radicals to act and form groups of their own.

As for ISIL...this cannot be argued that inadvertently we created them from good intentions. I always knew handing weapons to undocumented and unknown combatants, oh I mean "rebels", who brutally murdered their leader, regardless of what he was, and acted like savages on the streets was a horrible idea. This is one of the many things Obama has done to further the negative reputation this country has, but at the time I don't think half of our government knew the majority of those rebels were as extreme as they later revealed. Or that the man we held in Camp Bucca, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, would manage to infiltrate the Rebels and completely twist them into what they are now.

So before his intent became theirs, they actually weren't terrorists, just religious civilians trying to escape their current government in favor of a country that follows democracy (or some form of it) and we, and the world, wanted to help them. So it wasn't like the proxy war before. We also didn't think they were so cunning and screwed up that they would FAKE images and videos of children being murdered or the like to get world wide attention and support, so we couldn't just sit by when it happened, and neither could other countries. So that's why I think we should have just let them deal with their problems, but you know what happens when we ignore a situation around the world? Other countries then point at us and blame us for being savages ourselves by not helping "the poor people being murdered by their leaders/government". We're in a lose-lose situation. If we help and it gets worse, the whole world blames us. If we sit bit and watch, the whole world blames us for inhumane actions dictators and religious nut-balls commit on their people because of our inaction.

It is because of ISIL that I will forever condemn the idea of giving support to rebels or other countries like we have with Arab ones. It always backfires and it always creates a far more demanding and serious problem that ends up killing more innocents than the original problem. But there is one thing from all of this that is for sure—we didn't create terrorists nor did we create radical Islam!

So please don't listen to Liberal propaganda or the tree huggers telling you that we created modern day terrorism. People who say that are ignorant tools. And just so you know...during this time many other countries were training and arming the Mujahideen, like British forces. We weren't the only one. And if you or any other Anti-USA person is going to stupidly point your finger at the US for "creating terrorists", at least know the entire circumstances and all those involved when doing so. Otherwise, continue with the hypocritical and misinformed comments.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Whilst I do not agree with the usage of drones in the first place, as it has gotten out of hand, I don't see how taking out terrorists is a negative way to spend tax money. Especially considering these people hate our country so much they are more than willing to kill millions of their own to get just a handful of us. You might think because this guy wasn't a field terrorist he's not a threat...not true at all. He was a recruiter and communicated probably daily with higher ups who go around murdering innocent people—and not just "Muricans".

Maybe you guys need to start working on your behavior. 

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

What behavior? We didn't do anything. They hate us and people unlike them because we aren't (their kind of) Muslim. And only a Liberal tool would recommend adjusting rational thinking and non-radical behavior to fit terrorist behavior.

Stop being stupid.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Either you know nothing or you're just a troll.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

What behavior? We didn't do anything. They hate us and people unlike them because we aren't (their kind of) Muslim. And only a Liberal tool would recommend adjusting rational thinking and non-radical behavior to fit terrorist behavior.

Stop being stupid.

Well for some reason they hate US the most out of the Western countries, mainly because European countries have more social tolerance.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well for some reason they hate US the most out of the Western countries, mainly because European countries have more social tolerance.

Because we hold the image of change and tolerance, and always will. We are the country they know will never consider adding things like Shariah law or making other radical, religious changes and that's why they hate us. Not because we took their toys or made them eat dirt when they were acting unruly.

Radicals always infiltrate the moderates, as evident to the Iranian Revolution. This wasn't the result of western influence, just people being crazy and seeking something to direct that anger at.

And that "social tolerance" is the reason why those countries have become heavily infested with radical Islam. It isn't tolerance at that point, it is ignorance to the problem.

Individuals who deal drugs deemed illegle by USA on their soil is a completely different topic than a business that abids by USA law by selling products which aren't deemed illegle.

Because we hold the image of change and tolerance, and always will.

No, you guys hold the image of most racist, most nationalistic and most intolerant to immigrants "first-world country". Proof me wrong.

You guys have an 1,954 miles (3145 km) Iron Curtain wall spanning across 4 different states in 2015 for just one country. Not even North and South Korea go that far, lol.

5210746322_ba3283870b_b.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

That honestly brought tears to my eyes, for multiple reasons.

...But we do keep trying, though, don't we? Even on the medium known on the internet, people argue and debate constantly to get others to understand or take upon their views, regardless of the viability of doing so. I can count on my fingers the number of times I've seen someone concede and agree with another person. It goes to show how set people can be in their views, and yet...

Some day, I hope we can stop performing these necessary evils for the greater good and instead save everyone. Sadly, that day is not today, and is quite far away.

I know that feels, love DBZ, just bringing it up made me have to go and watch some.

I agree we have to keep trying, ,but we also need to know that we can't be afraid to recognize when killing an enemy is the only possible choice. We can't afford to have Goku's fatal flaw.

No, you guys hold the image of most racist, most nationalistic and most intolerant to immigrants "first-world country". Proof me wrong.

You guys have an 1,954 miles (3145 km) Iron Curtain wall spanning across 4 different states.

How could I prove something like that wrong? It isn't like I represent the collective of America and can access their thoughts and memories to tell you that we aren't racist or intolerant. Only a dodo bird would think all Americans or America as a whole feels the same as a minority, or do you feel the same for Muslims and Islamic terrorists? But then again, leave it to Liberals and co. to set a double standard.

To get to the point, we don't hold racist and nationalistic sentiments toward immigrants and to say that we do because we have a border is the most ridiculous and hilarious claim I have read in a long time. We want immigrants, we love them, they made us! My family is an immigrated family, and most people in the country are and acknowledge that. We don't want them undocumented and pouring over our border uncontested. Or have you not paid attention to all the criminals and drugs that have managed to cross the border as well? Or the lives lost because of it? And many immigrants feel the same way, but surprise surprise, the media won't cover that.

This further proves how blind and misguided you are. You hear one crazy Liberal on the tv ranting about how Americans hate women, gays or immigrants and you herp derp to their likening without taking a moment to consider the truth.

European countries have no border laws (or rather lack the incentive to keep them), and that's why they became impregnated with radical Islam or other problems that could have been maintained or otherwise moderated if they had imposed border restrictions. Maybe if you guys took a page out of our book and tried to protect your borders, or enforce existing laws, Islamic problems wouldn't be so unacceptable in European countries. A smart country tries to control those who enter it or the population in which gets accepted, because that's responsibility.

Stop being a canker blossom.

How could I prove something like that wrong? It isn't like I represent the collective of America and can access their thoughts and memories to tell you that we aren't racist or intolerant. Only a dodo bird would think all Americans or America as a whole feels the same as a minority, or do you feel the same for Muslims and Islamic terrorists? But then again, leave it to Liberals and co. to set a double standard.

To get to the point, we don't hold racist and nationalistic sentiments toward immigrants and to say that we do because we have a border is the most ridiculous and hilarious claim I have read in a long time. We want immigrants, we love them, they made us! My family is an immigrated family, and most people in the country are and acknowledge that. We don't want them undocumented and pouring over our border uncontested. Or have you not paid attention to all the criminals and drugs that have managed to cross the border as well? Or the lives lost because of it? And many immigrants feel the same way, but surprise surprise, the media won't cover that.

This further proves how blind and misguided you are. You hear one crazy Liberal on the tv ranting about how Americans hate women, gays or immigrants and you herp derp to their likening without taking a moment to consider the truth.

European countries have no border laws (or rather lack the incentive to keep them), and that's why they became impregnated with radical Islam or other problems that could have been maintained or otherwise moderated if they had imposed border restrictions. Maybe if you guys took a page out of our book and tried to protect your borders, or enforce existing laws, Islamic problems wouldn't be so unacceptable in European countries. A smart country tries to control those who enter it or the population in which gets accepted, because that's responsibility.

Stop being a canker blossom.

1) All I can see is very very bad nationalistic persons like you. Probably more nationalistic then the followers of Hitler. If we don't watch out we might aswell get a Third World War.

2) About muslims. I live in the Netherlands which has a very high population of muslims. Wikipedia states it's 5% comparing it to 23.7% catholics/10.2% protestants. While the US only has 0.6% muslims. And we never had an terrostic attack.

3) About drugs, it's not my problem that you guys except a few states are years behind. Soft-drugs have been legalized here for over 50 years. Preventention (and the lost taxes of those drugs) costs the US goverment probably 50B a year.

4) Stop talking about our media. Our media doesn't have propaganda like yours. The journals are short (5 min at most, except 8PM journal which is max 15 mins), formal and informatical. We don't have 2 hours news bulletins like they have in the US. East-European countries also like that kind of concept, they tell the whole country how many husbands killed their wifes while drunk with axes.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You're probably not going to reply, but I'll use your comment as an example because it seems like many people have the same mentality as you; 'America created ISIS'.

The problem at hand now is that ISIS is a destructive force. I think we can all agree upon that. I don't care if America created ISIS or not because the problem now is ISIS. You want to blame America? Good, that's your choice. But that said, America 'supplying ISIS' is in the past.

The problem now is ISIS. And that should be the only thing that people should universally agree on. Don't focus on the past, focus on the present.

Welp, time to abandon the thread before it gets worse.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1) All I can see is very very bad nationalistic persons like you. Probably more nationalistic then the followers of Hitler. If we don't watch out we might aswell get a Third World War thanks to US.

2) About muslims. I live in the Netherlands which has a very high population of muslims. Wikipedia states it's 5% comparing it to 23.7% catholics/10.2% protestants. While the US only has 0.6% muslims. And we never had an terrostic attack yet

3) About drugs, it's not my problem that you guys except a few states are years behind. Soft-drugs have been legalized here for over 50 years.

1. Bad troll is bad troll. Trolls are supposed to be successful, and funny...sadly you aren't either. Try harder next time.

2. Oh, you completely missed the point. How unsurprising.

3. Cocaine (etc) isn't a soft drug. We aren't talking weed here, and you know it, but you want to beat around the bush to make your argument have some footing or to ignore the importance of a border law and admit to that importance (which is why you ignored the rest of my post). Because it makes you uncomfortable to know that it is needed and you are wrong, and intolerant yourself. 

You're probably not going to reply, but I'll use your comment as an example because it seems like many people have the same mentality as you; 'America created ISIS'.

The problem at hand now is that ISIS is a destructive force. I think we can all agree upon that. I don't care if America created ISIS or not because the problem now is ISIS. You want to blame America? Good, that's your choice. But that said, America 'supplying ISIS' is in the past.

The problem now is ISIS. And that should be the only thing that people should universally agree on. Don't focus on the past, focus on the present.

Welp, time to abandon the thread before it gets worse.

+42

If we spent less time pointing fingers and more time trying to solve the problems we have now, ISIL wouldn't have gotten so much cover and power to begin with.

So everyone, just ignore TheConverter. He is an obvious troll. Report him if need be and then move on.

So basically, the KOTOR argument.

Excuse me for asking this, but what is the KOTOR argument?

I'm just going to leave this here:  

You guys have an 1,954 miles (3145 km) Iron Curtain wall spanning across 4 different states in 2015 for just one country. Not even North and South Korea go that far, lol.

-snip

The amount of ignorance in this comment is hilarious.

We aren't intolerant to immigrants, at least I, as a conservative, am not. What I am intolerant of is not checking who the immigrants are, before allowing them in. I don't care if they're poor, stupid, genius, rich, whatever, but if they're going to start beheading people when they get here (and that ISN'T a reference to ISIS) then no....they can't come in.

Also, they need to pay taxes and abide the law, like the rest of us are expected to.

Stop trying to mischaracterize the idea of strong immigration policy with racism, because anyone with a brain can see that it's just not true. Do you download a program to your PC without knowing what it is? Do you let complete strangers come into your house and do whatever they like? No, you don't; why? because you have a brain.

ALSO, worth pointing out that it was the democrats who originally broke our immigration system. Never mind the obvious benefit of creating a permanent underclass, which is what the political left thrive off of.

1. Bad troll is bad troll. Trolls are supposed to be successful, and funny...sadly you aren't either. Try harder next time.

Am I the troll when you call your country a "tolerant" country? A "tolerant country" compared to who? North-Korea?

Because we hold the image of change and tolerance, and always will. We are the country they know will never consider adding things like Shariah law or making other radical, religious changes and that's why they hate us. Not because we took their toys or made them eat dirt when they were acting unruly.

Because when you compare the US to other (mainly) European countries it's years if not century's  behind. 

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You guys have an 1,954 miles (3145 km) Iron Curtain wall spanning across 4 different states in 2015

INSERT IMAGE HERE

Borders in the USA were built with the sole reason of keeping bad out (may it be people or contraband). Here is a quote taken from U.S Customs and Border Protection about page:

"To safeguard America's borders thereby protecting the public from dangerous people and materials while enhancing the Nation's global economic competitiveness by enabling legitimate trade and travel."

http://www.cbp.gov/about

Borders are built to prevent stuff like this from happening:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_shootings_at_CIA_Headquarters

Sure there are parts of USA that are racist no doubt, but it is ignorant to think the entire country is racist.

Of course not everyone is a bad person out to get us. But when you're a country with a lot of valuable assets you'll want to ensure your self that you don't loose them to foreigners you don't know.

My argument will be as it always is: Attempt to replace religion with education, philosophy, common sense, Humanitarianism, and let time do the rest.  Extremists and too far gone, fanatics will linger, but hopefully we can just herd them all on to a farm and have nuclear annihilation.  An extreme outcome for for the latter part, but effective.

Stop trying to mischaracterize the idea of strong immigration policy with racism, because anyone with a brain can see that it's just not true. Do you download a program to your PC without knowing what it is? Do you let complete strangers come into your house and do whatever they like? No, you don't; why? because you have a brain.

ALSO, worth pointing out that it was the democrats who originally broke our immigration system. Never mind the obvious benefit of creating a permanent underclass, which is what the political left thrive off of.

Our country does, like all the other E.U. countries. And so far we haven't had not a single terrorist attack.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

My argument will be as it always is: Attempt to replace religion with education, philosophy, common sense, Humanitarianism, and let time do the rest.  Extremists and too far gone, fanatics will linger, but hopefully we can just herd them all on to a farm and have nuclear annihilation.  An extreme outcome for for the latter part, but effective.

Sounds about right. Although I have an issue with humanitarianism. That being that we need to teach people to take care of themselves, and better themselves, AS WELL AS giving them material support.

Yeah, as an atheist I'll say it. "give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

Our country does, like all the other E.U. countries. And so far we haven't had not a single terrorist attack.

I'm not talking about terrorists. I'm more talking about our specific situation, bordering a country essentially run by criminal organizations. As I said in my post, coming here and beheading people isn't a reference to ISIS, more to the criminal cartels that run Mexico.

Borders in the USA were built with the sole reason of keeping bad out (may it be people or contraband). Here is a quote taken from U.S Customs and Border Protection about page:

"To safeguard America's borders thereby protecting the public from dangerous people and materials while enhancing the Nation's global economic competitiveness by enabling legitimate trade and travel."

http://www.cbp.gov/about

Borders are built to prevent stuff like this from happening:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_shootings_at_CIA_Headquarters

Sure there are parts of USA that are racist no doubt, but it is ignorant to think the entire country is racist.

Of course not everyone is a bad person out to get us. But when you're a country with a lot of valuable assets you'll want to ensure your self that you don't loose them.

How fucking ironic.

1) You guys don't ban guns but you build a so called wall to protect "security". Let's compare the amount of criminals and homicides in the US compared to Europe, without any wall or guns for "safety" 

dldgpgrenspadov.jpg

2) About 9/11. In the end it's true that #bushdid911 (more like Richard Nixon or Gerald Ford because that's when the towers were constructed). The actual plane impacts costed only a few hunderd people their lives, but because that the towers were badly designed they costed 3000 people their lives. Just like that clothes factory in India where it was also the goverment fault for not checking the security of it, remember? 

image.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU