British born ISIS hacker targeted & killed in drone strike

I find it fascinating that cyber warfare and technology is now so important in conflicts that the US is willing to spend ordinance on one man outside his house.

https://www.rt.com/news/313573-isis-hacker-drone-strike/

"Cyber security experts have previously doubted Hussain’s ability to launch a major attack, however. “He wasn’t a serious threat. He was most likely a nuisance hacker,” said Adam Meyers, vice president of intelligence with cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike. “It was his involvement in recruitment, communications and other ancillary support that would have made him a target.”

US sources admitted that Hussain recently attracted a lot of interest in defense agency circles, but said he was never a top three target for US drone strikes".

well they spend ordinance on kids so 

I think drones are great in the sense they reduce the risk of US soldiers getting hurt/killed, but Im also a firm believer we are creating more terrorists than killing by using them. and the conspiracy theory is that's the exact reason we use them. 

And that's were your tax money goes, Muricans!

What killing radicals involved with slave trafficking, mass genocide, the slaughter of innocents, and terrorism of an entire region of the planet?

I'm perfectly fine with this. He may have been a hacker, but what made him a target was his recruiting of westerners and control over communications for that god-forsaken fuck bucket they call a "caliphate"

Death isn't always the best option, but with these people, they don't understand anything else. They're so brainwashed that they're willing to strap themselves with explosives and charge into a mosque for the soul purpose of killing "heretics." But no apparently, wiping this actual human filth from the planet is a waste of money.

These are the people who destroy 3 thousand year old archaeological sites and plunder the artifacts to sell, and when unable to find the artifacts will torture, behead, and then hang the corpse of an 81yr old archaeologist who hid those artifacts from them, so that they cannot sell/destroy them.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

What killing radicals involved with slave trafficking, mass genocide, the slaughter of innocents, and terrorism of an entire region of the planet?

I'm perfectly fine with this. He may have been a hacker, but what made him a target was his recruiting of westerners and control over communications for that god-forsaken fuck bucket they call a "caliphate"

Death isn't always the best option, but with these people, they don't understand anything else. They're so brainwashed that they're willing to strap themselves with explosives and charge into a mosque for the soul purpose of killing "heretics." But no apparently, wiping this actual human filth from the planet is a waste of money.

These are the people who destroy 3 thousand year old archaeological sites and plunder the artifacts to sell, and when unable to find the artifacts will torture, behead, and then hang the corpse of an 81yr old archaeologist who hid those artifacts from them, so that they cannot sell/destroy them.

Just say it.

Their particular brand of Islam is a death cult.

Good riddance.

(underlined, italicized, and bolded because some people can't freaking read or understand context)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think drones are great in the sense they reduce the risk of US soldiers getting hurt/killed, but Im also a firm believer we are creating more terrorists than killing by using them. and the conspiracy theory is that's the exact reason we use them. 

"solider" by definition is a mindless meathead that is MEANT to be disposable.... why do you think abortion is an issue at all? cuz we need the cannon fodder

drones arent protecting them, they are making them obsolete... in the future we are gona have to think really hard what to do with all those needy unwanted stupid children

"solider" by definition is a mindless meathead that is MEANT to be disposable.... why do you think abortion is an issue at all? cuz we need the cannon fodder

drones arent protecting them, they are making them obsolete... in the future we are gona have to think really hard what to do with all those needy unwanted stupid children

First of all, let me put on my tinfoil hat, need to protect myself from the government.

Jokes aside, these 'disposable' people protect your country. Without them, I would be certain that many more innocent civilians would die. I'm rightfully aware that war is a horrendous thing, and one many too times, it was unnecessary. This war against ISIS is a completely different thing, they are fighting against those who brainwash, advocate violence and kill innocent people.

The issue with 'abortion' is that you're essentially killing a baby, and that goes against the ethics of a good portion of people. If you think every baby born was destined to become a soldier, then that's stupid thinking right there.

The point I'm trying to make is that soldiers are people. They're no different from me or you. They're not disposable, and there's no harm in reducing casualties by not risking their lives. They're a good reason why you and me are still alive and not being persecuted for our beliefs and freedoms. If you want to speak shit about them, then think it over very carefully.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

First of all, let me put on my tinfoil hat, need to protect myself from the government.

Jokes aside, these 'disposable' people protect your country. Without them, I would be certain that many more innocent civilians would die. I'm rightfully aware that war is a horrendous thing, and one many too times, it was unnecessary. This war against ISIS is a completely different thing, they are fighting against those who brainwash, advocate violence and kill innocent people.

The issue with 'abortion' is that you're essentially killing a baby, and that goes against the ethics of a good portion of people. If you think every baby born was destined to become a soldier, then that's stupid thinking right there.

The point I'm trying to make is that soldiers are people. They're no different from me or you. They're not disposable, and there's no harm in reducing casualties by not risking their lives. They're a good reason why you and me are still alive and not being persecuted for our beliefs and freedoms. If you want to speak shit about them, then think it over very carefully.

While I agree with the general sentiment of your statement, there is something to the argument that taking soldiers out of the fight is a bad thing because it turns war into a game. War is indeed horrendous thing, and it needs to be to remind us of why we should avoid needless wars.

Then again....f**k ISIS.

Scary considering the area he was from is like, not one mile away from me... O.o

never know who you might encounter these days

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

Ordnance

Not ordinance !!

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

I wont be losing any sleep over this. 

200.gif

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Good riddance. Stupid twat

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

well they spend ordinance on kids so 

Those people don't care what the US does or uses. They target the US for what it is and what the country stands for. The US didn't have drones in the first World Trade Center bombing, (1993) 1979 when Iran took over the US Embassy? 1983 They bombed an embassy and barracks. Etc.

Extremist will fight against anyone that don't have the same views. The means of warfare doesn't matter, if they could deploy drones they would murder whoever they want and attempt to kill civilians.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

Those people don't care what the US does or uses. They target the US for what it is and what the country stands for. The US didn't have drones in the first World Trade Center bombing, (1993) 1979 when Iran took over the US Embassy? 1983 They bombed an embassy and barracks. Etc.

Extremist will fight against anyone that don't have the same views. The means of warfare doesn't matter, if they could deploy drones they would murder whoever the want and attempt to kill civilians.

Yep. Some people don't understand that there are people in this world who are solely bent on murder and destruction. Diplomacy doesn't always work.

Yep. Some people don't understand that there are people in this world who are solely bent on murder and destruction. Diplomacy doesn't always work.

People forget the US tried diplomacy when they saved their asses from the Soviet Union, but oh they blame the US for giving the rebels (some broke off to form ISIS afterwards) now ISIS weapons. So what would have happened if the US didn't support them? Who knows, but it wouldn't be much better. People just like to give the US shit for any decision made.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

People forget the US tried diplomacy when they saved their asses from the Soviet Union, but oh they blame the US for giving the rebels (some broke off to form ISIS afterwards) now ISIS weapons. So what would have happened if the US didn't support them? Who knows, but it wouldn't be much better. People just like to give the US shit for any decision made.

Agreed. An it's not like most of them live in countries which don't really do much other than participate in the UN, oh wait. They do.

The UK, Australia, and Germany are really the only exceptions.

Why do people keep calling them ISIS, they are ISIL. Syria =/= Levant.  

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

This war against ISIS is a completely different thing, they are fighting against those who brainwash, advocate violence and kill innocent people.

This was said at the start of every war ever. Brainwashing is on both sides. Yes - ISIS is shit, but you should look into what created it.

When one religious nation drops bombs from the sky = war.

When another religios nation defends itself with suicide bombing, cuz they have nothing else left = terrorism. You dont even know what "terrorists" were called before that, do you? Its "freedom fighters"

Ye, i cant. You sound either young / naive / scientifically illiterate /very susceptible to brainwashing.

This was said at the start of every war ever. Brainwashing is on both sides. Yes - ISIS is shit, but you should look into what created it.

When another religios nation defends itself with suicide bombing, cuz they have nothing else left = terrorism. You dont even know what "terrorists" were called before that, do you? Its "freedom fighters"

Ye, i cant. You sound either young / naive / scientifically illiterate /very susceptible to brainwashing.

Yes, because 'freedom fighters' behead journalists and innocent civilians...

What I'm trying to say is that ISIL is a death cult, their aim is basically to kill everyone who doesn't submit to their beliefs and attempt to establish a 'state'. They're not 'freedom fighters' at all.

'Very susceptible to brainwashing' - Yep, got my trusty tinfoil hat to keep me safe! I hope my young, naive mind won't be exploited by secret government agents.

Nice logic.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

They were never a nation. They were a group of individuals killing civilians in their own country, smashing through their own governments armies and defenses, and then turning around and destroying the lives of their own people.

They were never a nation, they were and are a radical group of extremists vying for control of the middle-east, because they want power. Nothing more, and they're willing to rape, destroy and slaughter their way to the top of that power chart. They've made numerous crimes against the human race as a whole. They were never freedom fighters, they were thugs and brutes masquerading as a holy men, on a holy war.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

wut where does abortion come into this? and kids with mental disorders?

wut so training isis and the taliban and al qaeda was a good decision thats the first time i heard that