Avid Life Media founder and CEO resigns after Ashley Madison hacks

dfsdfgfkjsefoiqzemnd

Ashley%20Madison%20hack%20Latino.jpg

Noel Biderman, founder and CEO of Avid Life Media, the parent company of Ashley Madison, has resigned from all his positions in the company. 

The announcement follows the leak of hundreds of mails showing that Biderman had multiple affairs despite claiming he stayed faithful to his own wife.

The existing management team will run the company until a new CEO is appointed. 

In the meantime, Avid Life Media will continue to work with international law enforcement to find the hackers.

Sources :

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/08/28/ashley-madison-chief-noel-biderman-resigns-after-hackers-exposed-cheaters/71300466/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ashley-madison-ceo-noel-biderman-resigns-hacking-attack-article-1.2340420

TBH I'm surprised it took this long.  One thing really baffles me, and that is the clear intention to keep the "service" going. 

Who in their right mind would still sign up with a company that failed to protect user data and also retained it after users paid to have it removed?

Not surprised

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

True, true.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

I don't see how they're still operational. Anyone with half a brain would probably not take the chance of trusting them.

Which is ironic considering that their "customers" are untrustworthy asshats to begin with.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just don't fucking join Ashley Madison.

Or join Ashley Madison to actually get fucked

~The Irony~

Maybe if he actually cared about privacy and security that would have not happened.

On a side note I swear the ncage extension seems to always choose the right images.

qfIM9eJ.png

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Where will I have my affairs now?

Any takes for my side bitch? :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

lol "Trusted Security Award"

Maybe if he actually cared about privacy and security that would have not happened.

On a side note I swear the ncage extension seems to always choose the right images.

qfIM9eJ.png

Where can I find this extension?

lol "Trusted Security Award"

Where can I find this extension?

Chrome webstore.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

qfIM9eJ.png

I downloaded it and then went to facebook. There are still tears in my eyes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

can we like stop with this stuff. I think its just un needed media its just going to start flame wars in comments...

flame wars? i dont think anyone here has an ashley madison account so why would it start flame wars

Well, those guys looking for affairs can keep going there looking for "women"... when they were probably chatting with a 50 year old over weight trucker named "bubba" who wanted to reenact that scene from Deliverance... "Squeal like a pig" 

I'm laughing at this.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~