Maybe we are going to see a good gaming headset finally? Waiting for a full review soon!

I also love the industrial tours you make, I hope you keep doing more of them.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

How many more videos are going to be simultaneously released on vessel and youtube?

And thx nick

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Am I the only one who stays up until like 12 to 1 AM to watch these. P.S. I live on PST

Very Linus, Much Tip

Am I the only one who stays up until like 12 to 1 AM to watch these. P.S. I live on PST

I sleep at 3-4 am.

IST here.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

My god those are expensive... They better be worth it for $200-250, that is Sennheiser G4me territory. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

HOLY CRAP! I just learned I live FIFTEEN MINUTES away from this place! I was that close to Luke and Brandon!

Wonder if they're hiring...

I sleep at 3-4 am.

IST here.

Sleeping?

Is that some kind of sorcery?

Sleeping?

Is that some kind of sorcery?

It will only work when you have no internet.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

They look amazing, but the two most important for me is comfort and sound quality. 
It's hard to believe that these wireless gaming headsets sound close to the HD650 and there's no way these are lightweight headphones. 

They look amazing, but the two most important for me is comfort and sound quality.

It's hard to believe that these wireless gaming headsets sound close to the HD650 and there's no way these are lightweight headphones.

Amazon says 826 grams for the G633. That is pretty heavy isn't it?

Also did I miss out on something or did he not say anything concerning release date??!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Amazon says 826 grams for the G633. That is pretty heavy isn't it?

Also did I miss out on something or did he not say anything concerning release date??!

Holy cow!!! Are you sure the 826 is the weight of the headphones and not the whole package? For comparison, the HD650 weight 250gr. 

826gr is unwearable heavy.

Hey, could you guys make a review on gaming headsets or other peripherals that are under $50? You're always reviewing stuff that's WAAAY out of my price range.

Holy cow!!! Are you sure the 826 is the weight of the headphones and not the whole package? For comparison, the HD650 weight 250gr. 

826gr is unwearable heavy.

I recommend clicking th Amazon link he provided. Just look at it yourself. But yes... It might be the whole package *DERP*

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Actually looks really cool. Also seems like they've fixed all of my complaints about the g930. I'm currently RMA'ing yet another pair of G930's because the earpads keeps falling apart. So new material on the earpads, an actual button to turn on / off the headset. Better driver units and so on. Just wondering how it's going to hold up in terms of battery with the RGB LED's and stuff.

The Logitech G930 is my favorite headset, albeit issues regarding build quality/manufacturing tolerances (weak plastic, weak joints, I had a lemon that would constantly lose signal).  I bought mine about 2 years ago and have done 5 rounds of RMA.  Logitech has pulled through in that field as I still haven't paid any money beyond my initial buy.  I've used the Kingston Hyper X, the modmic 2.0, Blue Yeti + AKG headphones, and nothing beats the convenience of wireless and the clarity of USB!  My main setup is G930 for my ears and Blue Yeti for my mic.

I hope the Artemis fixes all the problems the G930 had, although I can't say a new headset is something that I will be buying anytime soon.  I really hope you guys do a more in-depth video review for it so I can get a pseudo taste of this headset!

$150... I almost choked. No thanks I will take hyperx.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I've recently started using my Logitech G930's again after moving to a wired setup (ATH-M50x + ModMic v4).  I still use the wired setup for gaming but I've taken to using the G930's primarily for work conference calls.  Being able to pop into the kitchen and make a cup of tea whilst on a 3 hour conference call is a must.

One of the features I love about the G930's is the mute indicator light on the end of the mic boom.  You can just see it out of the corner of your eye telling you straight away if you're muted.  Wearing a gaming headset for work calls is a bit unnecessary, but that light has been a lifesaver at times!  It isn't a feature you see on every headset, glad to see it's included in the new editions.

Looking forward to a full review, I'll be very tempted to purchase the G933's, dependent on the UK pricing that is.

Not a very informative or helpful video, unfortunately. I'm not a huge fan of logitech audio hardware. It's usually overpriced brand crap and review events are there to influence your opinion sooo, no, not very useful. Please do an actual review instead with a focus on sound quality, otherwise I'll just assume that it's the same old Logitech crap, just with more marketing behind it.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit