LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES!!!!

mr moose

I start this topic to impart some advice, whether you want it or not :P .

LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES, to all you who are still young, under 20 even under 25 or close to 30 even. Exercise everyday, eat good healthy food.  I can promise you if you don't you will be sore, tired short on breath, unable to carry out half a days work by the time you are 38.  I didn't and I can only run about 20 metres before I start feeling ill.  If you want to feel as good as you do now when you are 40 then look after yourself.  If I could go back and do it again I would.   And DON'T SMOKE.. Biggest mistake I ever made was doing that.

If you can't tell I am feeling a little sore today and for no good reason other than I am totally unfit and have not looked after myself.

Good luck!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You could always get in shape at your age, My grandfather smoked for 40 years, weighed nearly 170KG, shredded it off, got built, and was fit as a whistle, he lived until he was 89. Determination and believing in yourself is key. Positive thinking is always a good thing too :)

#!

will do sir !

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Your advices are good, but abit to late for me. I have probably screwed up my life way to much to ever get a healthy life again

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

What kind of exercise would you suggest, because everyday exercise is kinda wide ^^

I'm close to 30 tho, feeling good right now (not smoking, eating healthy etc)

Just exercise, anything that gets the heart rate up for a while.  I am no expert. :)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You could always get in shape at your age, My grandfather smoked for 40 years, weighed nearly 170KG, shredded it off, got built, and was fit as a whistle, he lived until he was 89. Determination and believing in yourself is key. Positive thinking is always a good thing too :)

I try, I bought a training bike and tried running, I might even start that again this summer.

Its never too late :)

When you have lived 7 years of your life as a drug addict and destroyed nearly all the vains in you arms there is a long way back. I do exercie a lot and try to keep fit, but healthy is far from what I am.

Just to note I am clean now and have been for 4 years 

I'm only 16 and my parents fear I might be a diabetic (and they could be right, since when my dad took my blood sugar about a week ago, it was 134, which is borderline, and diabetes runs in both sides of the family)... The good thing is, unlike most of the teens my age (even younger), I don't smoke and don't drink (yes, teens drink and smoke here, in fact, after our graduation party, some of the students in my batch spent P20,000, about $500, on drinks in the first HOUR of their after-party)... So basically, if I exercise daily, I should be fine...

What kind of exercise would you suggest, because everyday exercise is kinda wide ^^

Start off with 15 minute exercises in the morning, 15 minutes at night, it's a short enough period for you not to get bored, or take too much time out of your day. There are LOADS of 15 minute exercise routines on the internet, just a quick Google search will help you out :) I started doing that until I was confident enough to start going to my university gym :) 

#!

I hope this isn't too inappropriate.

The kind if exercise I suggest-

is sexercise.

Edit: But yeah, it's been quite a while since I've last sparred. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

When you have lived 7 years of your life as a drug addict and destroyed nearly all the vains in you arms there is a long way back. I do exercie a lot and try to keep fit, but healthy is far from what I am.

Oh.. sorry..

Stay clean man :) wish you the best 

Nothin wrong with the oca

I'm only 16 and my parents fear I might be a diabetic (and they could be right, since when my dad took my blood sugar about a week ago, it was 134, which is borderline, and diabetes runs in both sides of the family)... The good thing is, unlike most of the teens my age (even younger), I don't smoke and don't drink (yes, teens drink and smoke here, in fact, after our graduation party, some of the students in my batch spent P20,000, about $500, on drinks in the first HOUR of their after-party)... So basically, if I exercise daily, I should be fine...

Nothing wrong with the "ocassional" drink :)

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Start off with 15 minute exercises in the morning, 15 minutes at night, it's a short enough period for you not to get bored, or take too much time out of your day. There are LOADS of 15 minute exercise routines on the internet, just a quick Google search will help you out :) I started doing that until I was confident enough to start going to my university gym :)

I was looking to buy a treadmill, I guess it will do the job ^^

is sexercise.

Don't worry for this ^^. Even tho I consider having sex is one of the healthiest thing you can do.

is sexercise.

post-5244-0-61302400-1375950680.jpg

The NPAG's (Australian National Physical Activity Guidelines) suggest 30 minutes of moderate intensity activity on most days for adults. These could include a brisk walk, jog, cycle etc. Fitting in PE isn't as difficult as painted out, you don't have to go to the gym. Just change how you commute to work or talk the stairs instead of the lift. If you want a cheap way to track your activity then I suggest getting a pedometer. It's the cheapest of the non-biased tracking methods or download ADF Active for iOS. 

what can I say?, Well done and here's to success.   :)

I felt good at 30 too, by 33 I was starting to feel a little tired, by 35 I was sore in the morning and didn't recover from physical exercise till the next day, Now (38) I feel like I am 60.

Any exercise is good exercise, whats not healthy is no exercise. 

The NPAG's (Australian National Physical Activity Guidelines) suggest 30 minutes of moderate intensity activity on most days for adults. These could include a brisk walk, jog, cycle etc. Fitting in PE isn't as difficult as painted out, you don't have to go to the gym. Just change how you commute to work or talk the stairs instead of the lift. If you want a cheap way to track your activity then I suggest getting a pedometer. It's the cheapest of the non-biased tracking methods or download ADF Active for iOS. 

And if the WAN show could be released as an mp3 or podcast, we could listen to it while walking or running. ;)

Talk to those stairs. It will get you into shape. Talk to them like you mean it!! :P

Talk to those stairs. It will get you into shape. Talk to them like you mean it!! :P

I talk to them, I'll whip their but too, Coz I'm the stair master!!

I talk to them, I'll whip their but too, Coz I'm the stair master!!

The Stair Master. You aproach the stairs, your cape whips out behind you as you point dramatically at the stairs, you proceed to yell "I challange you stairs!!" << Lmao, This is what im imagining.

Edit:

Like this:

yugi.jpg

Literally everyone in my class smokes, regularly. Only I don't together with like 2 other people. My friends always offer me a smoke but I always refuse, it's like I'm slowly getting pushed out of the group because I seem like some kind of pussy for not smoking. I definitely won't give in though, we'll see in 20+ years from now when they'll start having lung cancer and won't be able to run for longer than 5 seconds because they can't breathe properly. I know that they only do it to look cool because none of them smoke when they're alone. I can't wrap my head around how stupid people can be.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Literally everyone in my class smokes, regularly. Only I don't together with like 2 other people. My friends always offer me a smoke but I always refuse, it's like I'm slowly getting pushed out of the group because I seem like some kind of pussy for not smoking. I definitely won't give in though, we'll see in 20+ years from now when they'll start having lung cancer and won't be able to run for longer than 5 seconds because they can't breathe properly. I know that they only do it to look cool because none of them smoke when they're alone. I can't wrap my head around how stupid people can be.

Well done man, I wish I had your resolve when I was in school, I am paying for it now. And I can guarantee they will too.