Acer X34 wait is killing me man

Ryzone

Write some more. BLB, glow, pixels, gsync. Go

Well, sorry for my bad english then..

My previous one was the LG 34UM95.

Acer X34 got way less glow, just a little bit in the left corner. Zero dead pixels. Gsync is great, but I have to say its my first gsync display. Refresh rate in games is always between 85 and 97hz (sometimes 100hz, am using a gtx980), for that you need to enable the overclocking in the OSD menu (there is a slider from min. 75hz up to max. 100hz).

Those ambilight LEDs got 5 colors  and a Monitor-Status mode aswell as the modes fixed/flashing/ripple/breathing, you can turn them off aswell. You can adjust the LED-Brightness from 1-5.

The menu is a little bit tricky to use, but over time I get used to it more and more..

There is zero operating noise and he stays pretty cool, my LG was way warmer after some gaming.

First review seems positive. Thanks for the update. Glow in the corners is pretty much to be expected, it being manageable is the key.

Ok thanks. I need to get some few more moneys and ill order it.

Acer X34 got way less glow, just a little bit in the left corner. Zero dead pixels. Gsync is great, but I have to say its my first gsync display. Refresh rate in games is always between 85 and 97hz (sometimes 100hz, am using a gtx980), for that you need to enable the overclocking in the OSD menu (there is a slider from min. 75hz up to max. 100hz).

Those ambilight LEDs got 5 colors  and a Monitor-Status mode aswell as the modes fixed/flashing/ripple/breathing, you can turn them off aswell. You can adjust the LED-Brightness from 1-5.

The menu is a little bit tricky to use, but over time I get used to it more and more..

There is zero operating noise and he stays pretty cool, my LG was way warmer after some gaming.

You know that I am so mad right now, you know when I pre order this monitor, in EARLY JULY AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOT IT, ACER WHERE IS IT, GIVE IT TO ME WITH NO ISSUES NOW NOW NOW

"CHUCKS ANOTHER £100 AT ACER, NOW GIVE IT TO ME"

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Why you change it from your already good monitor (flat one) LG 34UM95 to the Acer x34? Only because of G sync? And LG model monitor is just 1 year old (or so). What you'll be doing with LG? :)

Could you compare a bit these two monitors? LG and Acer? What exactly better in Acer compare LG and reverse? Your opinion.

Why you change it from your already good monitor (flat one) LG 34UM95 to the Acer x34? Only because of G sync? And LG model monitor is just 1 year old (or so). What you'll be doing with LG? :)

Could you compare a bit these two monitors? LG and Acer? What exactly better in Acer compare LG and reverse? Your opinion.

Could I have a high game screenshot, want it as a background image, then I will put a countdown clock on it.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I will be going to my retailer tomorrow and ask if they can order it in

You know, if it will be 9 October, I will be back at University then, as I got back at the start of October, I will still live at home though, just wanted it before University

Is anyone else about to lose it? Man I want to play some skyrim so bad on 3440x1440. I just started to learn about installing mods, and it's not as easy as I thought. Modding takes a lot to do... and I thought I was just going to be installing and dragging a couple files into places NOPE!!! On a serious note, I'm just super amped and cant wait for this to come out. Is anyone super stoked or just like ehhh when it comes out I'll check it out. Everyday I think about just pulling the trigger on an LG ultrawide, but I don't want to regret it. I can only imagine going from my old Asus 24" 1080p (ASUS VW246H) to a freaking 34" 3440x1440p display. Anyway's hows everyone else doing on this subject. 

Eww 75hz no thanks I'll stick to my 48:9 IPS 7680x1440P 144hz G-SYNC setup.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Also waiting for the monitor to release in September in America. I really hope the quality control holds up on this monitor. I will be sorely disappointed to see this line plagued by something that should be held to a higher standard in the first place. I realize a lot of people seem to be complaining about this monitor's price tag, $1200 American/1000 Euros, but this monitor should last you at least 5 to 8 years at a minimum, hopefully. That's only about a $150 a year investment. I know I am looking forward to playing my games in 21:9 aspect ratio, 3440x1440p resolution, up to 100 fps, g-sync smooth , & the curved screen will be a nice addition as well.

5-8 years lmao don't make me laugh that monitor will last me 1-2 years

In 8 years we will have 21:9 8K 240hz curved OLED displays

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Why is it that we always get hardware late in the UK

You are crazy guys... :) I don't think that this monitors is superb. In 2007 then I bought my old monitor, this is was superb, because in quite affordable by price monitor I have by that time quality of superb monitors that costs 5 times more. It was perfect.

If they take away this shit that I don't use, this monitors also will be affordable. No need any sound in monitor, back (down) lightning, usb ports (maybe only this I'll leave here), g-sync etc. I think after "wow" effect will be only matter display panel and it's quality.

Because the LG is shitty 60hz

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You are crazy guys... :) I don't think that this monitors is superb. In 2007 then I bought my old monitor, this is was superb, because in quite affordable by price monitor I have by that time quality of superb monitors that costs 5 times more. It was perfect.

If they take away this shit that I don't use, this monitors also will be affordable. No need any sound in monitor, back (down) lightning, usb ports (maybe only this I'll leave here), g-sync etc. I think after "wow" effect will be only matter display panel and it's quality.

No need for G-SYNC ayy lmaao

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

But if you are so gamers, why you don't get TN or other shit for games with 144hz?

- 48:9 IPS 7680x1440P 144hz G-SYNC setup. - ITS EXISTS? IPS? One monitor?

Actually today I was in one shop and looked Sumsung S34E790C.

It's look very good on shelve. Viewing angels also good, no bleeding, contrast was also very good. And Now it's cost around 800-900 euro.

But if you are so gamers, why you don't get TN or other shit for games with 144hz?

- 48:9 IPS 7680x1440P 144hz G-SYNC setup. - ITS EXISTS? IPS? One monitor?

TN 144hz vs IPS 144hz there is no difference in inputlag

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Thanks for sharing @acls86 to say the least that looks so freaking badass!!!

Looks like any other 21:9 curved monitor out there... lol.

What we need is some actual info :D

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Yeah if were lucky maybe he make a quick cell phone video or something.

Gosh darn it. 

Thats some heavy language. Any kid who hears that would instantly lose his/her virginity on the spot. 

Are you a sailor by any chance? A sailor who does graphic design.

You know, if it will be 9 October, I will be back at University then, as I got back at the start of October, I will still live at home though, just wanted it before University

where do u live? US?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the slight necro but very relevant i think. As previous i only made an account to give my 2 penneth (hi all)

Just had an email from Scan where I've had it on preorder for eons, to say its been delayed!!! Grrrrrr. No other info other than that.

Got a 2 grande rig here ready to give it a good smashing too :(