Acer X34 wait is killing me man

Ryzone

Is anyone else about to lose it? Man I want to play some skyrim so bad on 3440x1440. I just started to learn about installing mods, and it's not as easy as I thought. Modding takes a lot to do... and I thought I was just going to be installing and dragging a couple files into places NOPE!!! On a serious note, I'm just super amped and cant wait for this to come out. Is anyone super stoked or just like ehhh when it comes out I'll check it out. Everyday I think about just pulling the trigger on an LG ultrawide, but I don't want to regret it. I can only imagine going from my old Asus 24" 1080p (ASUS VW246H) to a freaking 34" 3440x1440p display. Anyway's hows everyone else doing on this subject. 

Literally made a new account just to say,I'm dying too I still haven't even ordered yet because I'm waiting for my wages. What website did you order from? Nigel O hara seem to be selling it for £892 cheaper than anyone else so I might go with them, but they seem a bit shady.

Literally made a new account just to say,I'm dying too I still haven't even ordered yet because I'm waiting for my wages. What website did you order from? Nigel O hara seem to be selling it for £892 cheaper than anyone else so I might go with them, but they seem a bit shady.

I'm in the US so I have to wait for amazon, newegg, Acer, or some local store to get it.

I have pre ordered mine from Scan at the moment.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Also waiting for the monitor to release in September in America. I really hope the quality control holds up on this monitor. I will be sorely disappointed to see this line plagued by something that should be held to a higher standard in the first place. I realize a lot of people seem to be complaining about this monitor's price tag, $1200 American/1000 Euros, but this monitor should last you at least 5 to 8 years at a minimum, hopefully. That's only about a $150 a year investment. I know I am looking forward to playing my games in 21:9 aspect ratio, 3440x1440p resolution, up to 100 fps, g-sync smooth , & the curved screen will be a nice addition as well.

I think this monitor will be at IFA which is next week

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I am also in the same boat. I'm glad they are taking their time in releasing it. Hopefully that means there will be no major issues with it when it is finally released.

Is anyone else about to lose it? Man I want to play some skyrim so bad on 3440x1440. I just started to learn about installing mods, and it's not as easy as I thought. Modding takes a lot to do... and I thought I was just going to be installing and dragging a couple files into places NOPE!!! On a serious note, I'm just super amped and cant wait for this to come out. Is anyone super stoked or just like ehhh when it comes out I'll check it out. Everyday I think about just pulling the trigger on an LG ultrawide, but I don't want to regret it. I can only imagine going from my old Asus 24" 1080p (ASUS VW246H) to a freaking 34" 3440x1440p display. Anyway's hows everyone else doing on this subject. 

DUDE DEFINITLEY!!! I'm in the exact same boat, and I've been checking online every f***ng day for something new.  Atleast the website came out today :)  I just built a dope ass rig with a 980ti two weeks ago, only to insult it with a crappy 21" 1600x900 monitor i got from my grandparents house that Im using temporarily, so I cant even really consider my PC build finished.  I've been saving up for this puppy, and its gonna be like christmas when I open this bad boy.   I originally was gonna get the LG as well, and then late july, I saw that acer was making the g-sync version (I wouldn't have compromised with freesync cuz I couldn't get anything except the 980ti for my gpu) and I tweaked. so yea, aaaannnnnnny day now...  Will send pictures when its all put together! and i'll probably sell myself in the alleyway by the corner just to afford that rush shipping.  Herpes is a small price to pay.

I'm definitely excited. This will be the last part of my build and it will be well worth it. Call me a dork but I'm excited to play Trine 3 with those pretty colors on a nice big wide screen like this. I just hope it doesn't have any QC issues like everyone else has been saying. Wish they had a date for the US release already. 

I might be excited but 1300€ is, like, so many monies..

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Available in every "Alternate" websites apparently, can't wait for the reviews :o.

Well time to buy from Germany to get delivered in the UK

Mine was shipped today.  ^_^

In stock in germany:

https://www.alternate.de/Acer/Predator-X34BMiphz/html/product/1210814?campaign=Monitor/Acer/1210814

Should arrive tomorrow.

Why is it every where apart from the UK sells extended warranties hardware, I cannot get one here, not sure what to do

Fxxk i am so tempted to order it now from Amazon. Even tho i need money for other thing.

Want it so baad. Using a TV atm... :wacko:

CPU 4790k – Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Formula - RAM 32GBs (8GBx4) 2400Mhz TRIDENT-X – GPU GTX 1080 MSI – Case Obsidian 450D –Storage Corsair / OCZ SSD – PSU Corsair HX850i –Display ASUS ROG SWIFT PG178Q 1440p 144Hz – Cooling Noctua NH-D15

Every day I look for it. I need this now, i have a big graphic design project on hold because of this monitor. Gosh darn it. 

post-198861-0-22532800-1441752541.jpg