Really, 101 posts?! I love it here!

Froggyy0

Sup guys!
Just a quick thread to say thanks, i ain't been here too long and i don't post too often but when i do,

It's usually a question, and it ALWAYS gets answered, sometimes i don't even ask questions and they still get answered!, such a good community!
I've come across a lot of people here on LTT, Famous(ish) people down to people i'd of never heard of!
But everyone that reads this...

THANK YOU for creating and being a part of this forum!

Thanks guys!

This is exactly what this community was brought together for, :)

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Now you can never post again or you will no longer have 101 posts. :p

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

GG WP ;) I remeber hitting 1000, then 2000 was even better. It's not all about post count though.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

This is exactly what this community was brought together for, :)

Could not agree with you more :) this is just a great community

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

This community really is great. From all those noob questions I now know what's going on in the computer world :)

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Thank yourself for being here and making this forum awesome. All of you.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Now you can never post again or you will no longer have 101 posts. :P

Ahah, this was my 102 post.

Well this was my 103 post :(

Getting further and further away, but this just means i need to keep going until 1001! :D

I'd have to agree with you. Most of my posts are actually not serious nonsense, and I hardly ask questions, but this is a good forum.

Sarah Jessica Parker

GG WP ;) I remeber hitting 1000, then 2000 was even better. It's not all about post count though.

I am almost at that 1000 mark :D

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

The next goal is 500!

Gotta stay now eyy! :D

Thanks to your personally, you've been a HUGE help recently!

PS. I noticed you're apart of the intel response team, thanks to all you guys. Your all great! :D

I suppose, but like Glenwing said, time flys when you're having fun!

This community really is great. From all those noob questions I now know what's going on in the computer world :)

That's the whole reason i joined LTT, to ask my noobie questions, and now...

I'm still asking noobie questions! :D

Thank yourself for being here and making this forum awesome. All of you.

And thank you good sir! :D

*Read that like a king, i sound soo much cooler. CPU COOLER! And not so crazy* :( :P

Congrats on the milestone. Here's to thousands more! :D

Thanks!

Nice DP by the way :P :D

I do not know where all my posts come from  :blink:  Sure does not seem like 2000+

I guess post counts fly when you're having fun...

Sure do buddy! :D

I do not know where all my posts come from  :blink:  Sure does not seem like 2000+

I guess post counts fly when you're having fun...

Sure do buddy, they sure do! :D

This is what we're here for buddy, to help others and have a good time.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Now you can never post again or you will no longer have 101 posts. :P

Just to ask with your member name its it irony because I swear you frack for natural gas not oil or maybe I am wrong I am not sure I am no expert. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Just to ask with your member name its it irony because I swear you frack for natural gas not oil or maybe I am wrong I am not sure I am no expert. 

Both: http://www.energyfromshale.org/hydraulic-fracturing/what-is-fracking

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)