Worst headphones in the world

GoncaloMoreno

DAMN IT EA

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Monster did not create Beats Audio.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Monster did not create Beats Audio.

huh? they designed most if not all the headphones...

Monster didn't design them, neither did beats, a third party company in China was responsible for the original design, and then Lovins and Dre screwed fixed it all up for the US market.

Those designers were responsible for Fanny Wang later, btw.

The more you Know...

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Monster didn't design them, neither did beats, a third party company in China was responsible for the original design, and then Lovins and Dre screwed fixed it all up for the US market.

Those designers were responsible for Fanny Wang later, btw.

The more you Know...

i go dude in china? not that I cared or ever will. I was handed a pair of beats once, put them on my head reluctantly dude the "awesomeness", before half the song was done I handed them back and ask what i had put on my head, then made a mental note of that and never to do it again.

I prefer my headphones designed by Young Guru :P

lol I kid I liked the headphones before he touched them but I really do like and appreciate the little changes he made.

Oh come on now don't hate on the product. I would gladly pay whatever change is under my couch for them.

CPU - I7 4770k @ 4.3GHz GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme RAM - 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2133MHz  Case - Corsair 800D PSU - Corsair AX1,200i CPU Cooler - Custom Liquid CPU Cooler SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Hard Drive - Western Digital Black 1TB.

Notice how Beats Audio is on HTC phones and HP laptops? Maybe you didn't, but it is, as software (and a small amount of compliant hardware). Beats is just a brand, not a manufacturer and not a subsidiary of Monster.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

(and a small amount of compliant hardware).

Unfortunately that compliance only involves a check to beats.  Those are the same chips and circuits in other smartphones.  Unless I missed something in a newer phone...

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Unfortunately that compliance only involves a check to beats.  Those are the same chips and circuits in other smartphones.  Unless I missed something in a newer phone...

the only difference ive seen on laptops is on the software end.

Stupid white headphones we all see every day... You know what I'm talking about..

I'd like to think the world's worst headphones would hurt your ears, head, and pocketbook equally in inconceivable ways.... oh wait, that headphone already exists:

Was it the headphones or the jazz that did that?  My moneys on the jazz, one of the very few genres of music I can't really get into.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i don't know, i forgot my headphones going to college one day, and had to buy a pair for 2 euro, they hurt like hell, sounded quiet, and had way too much bass! i'd be prettaaay confident these are better! :P

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

The worst headphones are those airline earbuds. Ipod ear buds are pretty bad too, I wouldn't say Monster has the worst headphones quality wise they have the worst price to quality ratio.

Guy comes home tells his wife to pack her bags, she says "where are we going?" guy replies "I don't know where you're going to just be out of here by five."

I don't know if i should like the newegg video because of kyle or dislike it because of the product. hmmm. decisions decisions 

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Not debatable.  There is no way $30 headphones sound better than Beats, Beats are overpriced but they don't sound THAT bad.

It's kind of a joke because EA.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Notice how Beats Audio is on HTC phones and HP laptops? Maybe you didn't, but it is, as software (and a small amount of compliant hardware). Beats is just a brand, not a manufacturer and not a subsidiary of Monster.

thankfully we'll soon be seeing headphone X from DTS thrown on mobile phones laptops and tablets soon to compete with beats (fake) audio. hopefully we'll see less and less of beats labelling 

They are bad headphones but not better than any $30 headphones. 

Your right they aren't better than 30 dollar headphones. They rival 30 dollar headphones! but anything past that, nope! 

I saw PC World where I live sell that. I was disappoint...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Monster DNA's and the Turbine series are pretty good. Most certainly a step up from Beats, while still overpriced and not balanced (although they were never meant to be balanced in the first place).

If they're overpriced for what they produce, they aren't good.

And Monster and Beat by Dre have separated long ago. It would seem like common knowledge for someone of the audiophile community.

I was aware, thank you, though why an audiophile would trouble himself with these people/brands/companies I do not know. Zero respect for someone selling a product at a price dictated by sleezy marketing rather than it's performance, cost to make, or demand. No matter how much they clean up their act, they're still no good in my book.