Macbook Doesn't Starting after calibrate battery

Help,

last night after calibrate battery on macbook, it can't turn on with pressing 1 time on power button, it must hold for 10 second to turn on.

But, if i plug in magsafe to macbook, it can turn on with pressing 1 time on power button.

I try to reset smc, vram, pram and reinstall os x.

But it doesn't help.

Macbook Pro 15" Mid 2014 OS X Yosemite

Help,

last night after calibrate battery on macbook, it can't turn on with pressing 1 time on power button, it must hold for 10 second to turn on.

But, if i plug in magsafe to macbook, it can turn on with pressing 1 time on power button.

But it doesn't help.

Did you follow this?

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH14087?locale=en_US

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yes, absolutely.

But, i'm little bit confused about explanation. After I connected the MagSafe and macbook battery is fully charged, and if macbook turned on, what was supposed to appear, whether desktop display when the last use, or display the login?

Help,

But it doesn't help.

Your computer doesn't have a removable battery, so calibration and that article doesn't apply to you.

To be sure, resetting the SMC is done by:

1. Shut down the computer.

2. Plug in the MagSafe or USB-C power adapter to a power source and to your computer.
3. On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.
4. Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.

You would see no activity while resetting the SMC. 
Resetting the PRAM doesn't help for power-related issues. 

After booting to the desktop, check your battery's health statistics.  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201585
Is it fully charged?  What is the cycle count? What is the full-charge capacity? 

Your computer doesn't have a removable battery, so calibration and that article doesn't apply to you.

To be sure, resetting the SMC is done by:

1. Shut down the computer.

2. Plug in the MagSafe or USB-C power adapter to a power source and to your computer.
3. On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.
4. Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.

You would see no activity while resetting the SMC. 
Resetting the PRAM doesn't help for power-related issues. 

After booting to the desktop, check your battery's health statistics.  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201585
Is it fully charged?  What is the cycle count? What is the full-charge capacity? 

I've tried it, but it still remains the same.

Charge Information:

Charge Remaining (mAh):  5429

Fully Charged:  No

Charging:  No

Full Charge Capacity (mAh):  8549

Cycle Count:  22

Condition: Normal

Battery Instaled: Yes

Amperage (mA):  -826

Voltage (mV):  11574