Pros and Cons of the Dell Ultrasharp U2414H

Bruu Betyr
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,

Pros and cons of the Dell ultrasharp U2414H for gaming, working and pretty much everything.

And dual monitor setups.

Really aren't many cons, unless you consider the standard 1080p resolution and 16:9 ratio as cons. It's a solid all-around monitor with a good selection of inputs and features. Excellent for dual monitors.

Pros and cons of the Dell ultrasharp U2414H for gaming, working and pretty much everything.

And dual monitor setups.

And dual monitor setups.

Really aren't many cons, unless you consider the standard 1080p resolution and 16:9 ratio as cons. It's a solid all-around monitor with a good selection of inputs and features. Excellent for dual monitors.

The menu buttons are horrid.

Like. REALLY REALLY BAD. They don't register presses sometimes etc.

other than that it's p good.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I own this monitor, it was my main monitor for a year or so! really great colors ect, the response time isn't very good. But apart from that i would highly recommend it :) 

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

I own this monitor, it was my main monitor for a year or so! really great colors ect, the response time isn't very good. But apart from that i would highly recommend it :)

How is it for gaming?

Would you recommend 2 x UM414U over a 29um67?

For just all around usage, gaming editing, animating?

How is it for gaming?

Decent, my BenQ 144Hz is a world of difference though.

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

Decent, my BenQ 144Hz is a world of difference though.

What model? But if you go up in hz and ms for a monitor u usually lose in display?

What model? But if you go up in hz and ms for a monitor u usually lose in display?

It's a BenQ XL2430T, amazing monitor. Quite expensive though, i payed over $600 NZD for it. The quality of the picture is great and i prefer it greatly over my dell, which is now my second monitor!