How do I join a cs.go team?

Hellooo everyone,

So today I went around my local town in Poland and saw a cs.go lan competition (not so big). It was really awesome seeing a lan playing my favourite game for a prize and so on. So I went and asked the guy in charge "can I play?" and he said "no you need to be in a team". Then this made me make this post here, how do I join a cs.go team for lans and so on? Are these people like close friends which decided to make a team? 

I live in North West London near Willesden green and I really want to join a cs.go team. I'm gold nova master (currently on vacation).

Any help in finding me a team to join?

thanks,

I'm gold nova master (currently on vacation).

first thing to do would be learn how to play. teams at this level don't exist.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Find 4 people that you can play good with and communicate well.

Also anything below Global for a team is very low.

Find 4 people that you can play good with and communicate well.

Also anything below Global for a team is very low.

lol you dont need MM rank. Go faceit or ESEA if you really want to go big.

gather somefriends and go :)!

lol you dont need MM rank. Go faceit or ESEA if you really want to go big.

gather somefriends and go :)!

gold nova is not something you will be able to play in esea at, you will get steamrolled.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

first thing to do would be learn how to play. teams at this level don't exist.

You're telling me how to play? I spent 400+ hours playing the game mate

cant-tell-if-troll.png

Spoiler

gold nova is not something you will be able to play in esea at, you will get steamrolled.

Yeah i know, but that wasnt what i meant. even pro players rarely play MM cuz of 64 tick and different bombtimes. just play and practice.

Yeah i know, but that wasnt what i meant. even pro players rarely play MM cuz of 64 tick and different bombtimes. just play and practice.

yes, mm is shitty, but esea isn't free and you need atleast eagle rank to enjoy it. maybe if you shoot well you can be dmg and just be meat.

What rank are you?

high enough to join a casual team, not high enough for a competitive team.

Spoiler

Well first off, to join a team you need to be like LEM or higher (atleast if you wanna play on LAN's) Even if you got 400 hours Nova Master is pretty terrible compared to LEM's so thats your first step. After that you have to just try to find a few guys at the same rank as you and start to play alot togehter and then maybe form a team together (or a clan or something) Then you have to get spots in more casual tornements or play scrims against other teams and create a reputation. Then you can try to attend LAN's. This is hard to achive and will require lots of work. You could join an existing Clan or team but that also takes time to be accepted as a new dude to the team. I've been in a Clan for some years and we in it have been active in a few different games and played lots of scrims and created a reputation. And now the best team in the Clan is going to attend to a tourney in Poland and play like on an actuall LAN. (Not in cs though) But what I'm trying to say is that it is a shit ton of work to get into a competetive team and then attend to a LAN and play in a quite high competetive scene

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Honestly dude if you got 400 hours and haven't passed Nova Master you have many hours ahead of you before you should start worrying about finding a team

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

i wil start team with u i am vry good at cs and u com from my fav player country poland!!!

What rank are you?

I'm global and he is 110% right.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Just don't join a team that has @Osmium in it. They're bound to be terrible. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Like others have said get better first, most open teams are full of mainly dmg-lem players

Well that says enough about your skill level.

400+ hours and GNM is really bad, not going to lie.

I have around 450 hours played in total, and I'm supreme.

Do you get what I'm aiming at?

First get to LEM-Supreme level, then start playing a shit ton of faceit/cevo/esea...

If you're good enough, you'll be picked up by a team. If you're not, it means you have to play more and get better.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Well that says enough about your skill level.

400+ hours and GNM is really bad, not going to lie.

I have around 450 hours played in total, and I'm supreme.

Do you get what I'm aiming at?

First get to LEM-Supreme level, then start playing a shit ton of faceit/cevo/esea...

If you're good enough, you'll be picked up by a team. If you're not, it means you have to play more and get better.

I've started to play cs.go when I was like 12 years old and I didn't really know what competitive was so I never played it. I was young and stupid but now more recently I've started to play competitive and getting my ranks up. FYI I just joined a team, we've just started and we are going to play some matches to get better and better. 

I've started to play cs.go when I was like 12 years old and I didn't really know what competitive was so I never played it. I was young and stupid but now more recently I've started to play competitive and getting my ranks up. FYI I just joined a team, we've just started and we are going to play some matches to get better and better. 

CS:GO is my first ever CS game and the first 150 hours I was stuck in silver.

What's your point?

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

I don't really know how much MM ranking in CSGO reflects to your actual skill. But to get into competitive scene, you need to find local community. Forums, IRC etc. where players meet. Those always have players looking for team or teams looking for players. Or you can build one yourself with some friends. From that point on its just practice and more practice. Local LANs usually don't have any skill limits, they accept as many teams as their schedule allows. The skill difference will be massive... but thats a start. Also online qualifiers to bigger tournaments and sites hosting weekly events (ESL CSGO4GO still a thing?) are good places to try out comp gaming.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Matches of what, just matchmaking? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

play more casual and you'll improve

kappa

• 4 weeks later...

not being mean but they have a  point you need to get really high in the latter to consider a team