NBA 2k16 is going to be nuts

NickTheMajin

Sounds like an awful video game idea haha. 

Mad Gains 2K16

10/10 you can be Brian Shaw and deadlift over 1000lbs -IGN

Looooooool bruh I cant wait for 2K 16, me and my friends have those nights when we all just go to a friends house and have a tournament with a bracket and we play the whole thing through, there are like 12 of us each time and my m8 has a basketball hoop in the basement, so much fun :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Looooooool bruh I cant wait for 2K 16, me and my friends have those nights when we all just go to a friends house and have a tournament with a bracket and we play the whole thing through, there are like 12 of us each time and my m8 has a basketball hoop in the basement, so much fun :P

I'm more excited for 2k16 than I've ever been for any other video game. The stuff they're adding in is insane. Can't wait to see how they handle the College licenses they were able to get. And what they're doing with High School ball since you start the RPG mode as a star in high school. 

I stopped buying after 2K14 I feel like every year they rush out a incomplete game full of bugs(from what I hear 2K15 online can be unplayable on the park) and with the whole VC currency it lost the point of grinding out my player mode when people(like my brother) can just spend money and have a 99 player right from the gecko. And regular mode just isn't enjoyable unless you're with friends or against friends. Also they need to stop overpowering Lebron and having messed up stats(Paul George being one of the best in the game but isn't even T10 irl imo) and my team is just boring for me, kind of like FIFA UT there's just gonna be that one team that someone clearly payed for and beats you. Also they need to fix height caps on different positions because it's just dumb having 6,6 PGs

And I'm pretty sure My league was always a thing but just so lowkey and bad.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

I stopped buying after 2K14 I feel like every year they rush out a incomplete game full of bugs(from what I hear 2K15 online can be unplayable on the park) and with the whole VC currency it lost the point of grinding out my player mode when people(like my brother) can just spend money and have a 99 player right from the gecko. And regular mode just isn't enjoyable unless you're with friends or against friends. Also they need to stop overpowering Lebron and having messed up stats(Paul George being one of the best in the game but isn't even T10 irl imo) and my team is just boring for me, kind of like FIFA UT there's just gonna be that one team that someone clearly payed for and beats you.

And I'm pretty sure My league was always a thing but just so lowkey and bad.

They changed the entire rating philosophy this year. 

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/850582-depth-look-changes-nba-2k16-ratings-system.html

I'm not much of an online myplayer guy myself but there is enough content in a 2k title to get me to spend a thousand hours a year on the newest game. I play MyLeague and MyGM and MyPlayer offline. No VC. Not sure what you mean about MyLeague. It was introduced last year and has been fantastic. One of the deepest career modes in any sports title. 

Edit: You stopped after 2k14. MyLeague was introduced in 2k15  :)

Edit: You stopped after 2k14. MyLeague was introduced in 2k15  :)

I must have been thinking about this like private season mode you could do online

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

PS4 or PC? I'm planning on picking up both copies. One for modding and the other for the bigger community. 

PC, I'm sure we were both hyped this time last year lol if I remember right were you the guy at the same university as Shabazz Napier (shame he went to Orlando, he had talent)

PC, I'm sure we were both hyped this time last year lol if I remember right were you the guy at the same university as Shabazz Napier (shame he went to Orlando, he had talent)

Yup I was bummed about it. I wanted us to ship off Chalmers instead. 

Sportgames...is there anything more boring? :P

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Boring! No way haha. 

Seriously though it comes down to what you love. I put a thousand hours a year into NBA 2k and another 500-600 into FIFA and never feel bored. I play the game right up until the new one comes out (Literally am still finishing up a few franchises in 2k15). Since the release of the current gen consoles, 2k has also made strides in the RPG mode as well. It has fully voice acted cutscenes with dialogue trees and tons of choices and what not. 

But it does come down to what you like. I find games like Battlefield, COD, CS: GO and the like as well as JRPGs like Final Fantasy to be absolute snooze fest. But I'll sit down for two hundred hours and play Skyrim or the Witcher. 

Watching paint dry is pretty boring imo, sports games aren't for everyone though. If I had no interest in basketball I don't think I could appreciate 2K in the way I do, it's not as accessible as something like NBA Jam is. Same can be said for anything though, One genre I don't understand is the current influx of Japanese novel type games, but I know they seem to sell so someone must be buying them. That's the joy of gaming now there's so many genres and options out there means that there's something for everyone :) 

Yup I've been hype all day. 

That video is from someone who actually got to play the game. Fucking lucky bastard. So hard to figure out who I'm gonna be in my first game. Probably the Heat but I really want to use Davis now that he's a cover athlete.