largest non AAA game you've encountered

themaniac

what is the largest non AAA game you have encountered for me it is World of Tanks with a wopping(this is just what i remember when i looked at how large the file size was) 20-30 gigabytes size

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

First of all, it is encountered.

Second; rocket league. I don't play many non AAA titles as you can see. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

You could make Minecraft have millions of saves and fill up your hard drive :P

Same thing for WOT with me too.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

First of all, it is encountered.

Second; rocket league. 

ok i'll fix it grammar nazi

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

ok i'll fix it grammar nazi

I'm just trying to stop you from looking dumb. Not trying to be mean but I actually laughed out loud when I saw in countered.  :)  :)  :)  ;)

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I'm just trying to stop you from looking dumb. Not trying to be mean but I actually laughed out loud when I saw in countered.  :)  :)  :)  ;)

i just spell words how i pronounce them so for encountered i pronounce it as incountered

EDIT: look at your post count its post-53818-0-88602700-1440043316.jpg

post-53818-0-88602700-1440043316.jpg

Spoiler

War Thunder, TF2, Dota 2, etc.

pretty sure TF2 is concidered AAA right?

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

pretty sure TF2 is concidered AAA right?

i dont think it is was because just compare it to battlefield which is a AAA game so im pretty sure its not but i could be wrong

Spoiler