Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HCP

Quick mod of Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Posted · Original PosterOP
I bought one just to check the case out, and i got stuck.

(Some of you do know i work at Bitfenix, i use other brands too ;) )

So i was thinking, i need a small workstation and this was perfect. Found a Gigabyte Z97n-wifi itx board from earlier projects and a 4690k CPU.

Other hardware includes a Corsair H100i, 8gb of Corsair Vengeance memory, 256gb Kingston SSD and 2x3TB regular 3,5" drives.

I can never buy a case, unbox it and start to use it. I need to make it mine, in a small or big way.

And i was roaming colors on the forums and found most cases are black, white, red or blue in general.

How about brown, anyone used brown? couldnt find many of them - so i ordered some Beluga Brown metallic (Audi colour).

Before it was violated, i shot some pics of the case.

phanteks-enthoo-evolv-itx0.jpg

phanteks-enthoo-evolv-itx1.jpg

And butt naked :)

phanteks-enthoo-evolv-itx2.jpg

After a couple coats of paint and clear.

phanteks-enthoo-evolv-itx3.jpg

phanteks-enthoo-evolv-itx4.jpg

Still in the loop

- Install everything in the case

- Some cable management

- New daylight pics, above was shot 2 AM

- Installation and maybe paint the monitors frames same colour.

OOOO... interesting... followed. 

Also.. *ahem*give me free bitfenix stuff*ahem* :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

nice color choice!  looks expensive  :P

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q