First!

Edzel is cute

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

third

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Eh, doesn't sound like a mouse I'd be interested in.

The warranty, sensor and no need for drivers sound quite nice but the weight (I like heavier mice), build quality(even with the revisions), looks and price turn me off.

That hat, I think it looks a little goofy.

I can't quite tell if it is that the shape doesn't quite work with the shape of the face or if it is just because of how flat the bill is and the slightly cockeyed angle it is being worn at.

Also, turn off that hippy hop music, pull up your pants and get off my lawn!

why is edzel so orange?? dat colour correction bro....?

$70 dollar mouse for subpar build quality? no thanks

Edzel dont take the YouTube comments to heart, people are douches. Maybe they just weren't expecting you to be so boisterous lol 

So its accurate but its got bad build quality built but you cant choose 600 dpi which I run at, is it even worth it? 

The fact the shell is like a $10 budget mouse, and the lack of customisability really puts me off ever buying this

Shame, I mean perfect sensors are great but I would genuinely sacrifice performance for a product I enjoy using more

Also good job Edzel, its not easy presenting videos, (hence why I have not even tried yet, omg scary) you did a great job. Sure its tough to follow Linus since everyone is used to his style, tone and way of presenting things, so I would just ignore the haters

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Like Edzel said in his video, its $70.

For Fps gamers who want the "perfect sensor with no acceleration", why not get the G402 instead? Its cheaper and has more buttons :)

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

Im using a Rival ATM, and really i see no reason to switch. maybe if they lower the price a little then it will be worth trying. I've gone though a fair few mice, g402. rival, m65, all work fairly well and the build qualities are all nice. 

Youtube comments made me feel bad for Ed. I thought he did a good job.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I have not even read the YouTube comments when I watched the video this morning.  Why does it not surprise me that they had a lot of bad things to say on the new presenter?  I thought he did a decent job; however, it did catch me off guard not seeing the regular hosts.  Keep it up Edzel as you did great for your first time. 

Compare the first video of Linus when he was with NCIX to Edzel's first video.  If you were to compare that, Edzel did an awesome job!!!!

As for the mouse, I am almost sold on it due to the fact that it is very light.  I may just give it a shot because of what was stated.  Feels like an extension of your hand (something like that)

I have a potato!

Am I the only one who watches Linus because they have always been so comprehensive in their reviews? 

Also Edzel seemed super enthusiastic about this mouse, with some great points, made it enjoyable to watch.

Thanks Linus.

SXTfpf6.png

that looks like a ballsack

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Not really a mouse I'm too interested in, even after seeing the video because personally I don't see what's so special about this mouse or what it really offers over something like a Zowie. 

Both devices are completely driver free, but for the Zowie depending on how you plug it in (which buttons are held down) you can choose the polling rate, left hand vs right hand as well as lift-off distance. Both have the exact same sensor, set with the same preset DPI ratings. The Zowie also has a really slick rubber cable, while not as durable as a braided one offers less friction over a cloth mousepad and the larger teflon feet on the Zowie also result in a more consistent glide, even if it's slightly higher friction. 

Admittedly at 74 grams, it is 11 grams lighter than a Zowie FK2, but from what I've read the FinalMouse does seem to have some quality control issues leading to quite a few exchanges/RMA's. 

As well as it performs, and despite all the unwarranted hate it gets, I would still put off on getting this mouse for now.

There's an occasional electronic defect that makes the firmware bug out and constantly recalibrate on everything except for hard surfaces. It's not a majority of FM 2015 Summer Editions, but it happened to mine.

There's also a defect where some people get mice with a lot of smoothing, but it is definitely not the "normal" finalmouse, just a defect. I have no idea how they managed to open themselves up to that kind of defect, though.

I would wait until the ambi version or the next edition of the "main line" version. The Summer Edition is better than the release version, but there's a chance you'll get a defective one and have to do a straight up return to Amazon.

Their email customer service is good, but in my experience, they drill you on the specifics of the defect before acting on warranty, so it takes a couple of days to go through things. They wanted me to go through with a manual exchange, which I wasn't comfortable with doing, because it was still my first week with the mouse.

It was a much better experience than how I literally just got three completely different defective Kone Pure Militarys, though, wasting two months of time while I still have a slowly breaking down DA 3.5g with a choice between doubleclicking and high button latency.

EDIT:

For those who are interested, a rep is very active on the overclock.net forums. This is the most recent thing they posted.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1531877/finalmouse-2015/2230#post_24307676

/drool

Gang Garrison 2 developer.

You convinced me not to buy it! Thanks. Just not for me.

I liked this video. More reviews of attainable hardware is good. I like having the video presented by the person with expertise and passion about the subject. I was actually wondering if someone other than Linus would have been a better choice for the recent 4k video.

It would be great if Luke or any other xxl-xxxl glove wearing people on staff would do a feature on best jumbo mice. My Sidewinder X5 is considerably older than my children but I have no idea what would be a good replacement.

Just get the razer deathadder chroma. It has full RGB control, a great sensor with no acceleration by default unless you want to turn it on.(idk why you would) omron switches medium weight, ergonomic, great build quality, and razer support is honestly one of the best in the industry. Honestly I haven't been impressed with any of final mouses stuff so far. 

Archangel(z11 Build) CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.0 GPU: 2x Sapphire R9 290x RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V 2800 Mobo: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/AC Power Supply: Cougar CMX1000 Case: Zalman Z11 Plus HF1 Storage: 120GB Intel 520 SSD, 1TB WD Blue

Reptile(Dual G34) CPU: 2x Opteron 6172 RAM: 32GB DDR3 1866 ECC Mobo: Super Micro H8DGU-F Power Supply: Seasonic SS-660XP2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7k300 3TB

White Knight:(wife's build) CPU: A10-6800k GPU: MSI 7970 Lightning GHz BE RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury White 1866 Mobo: MSI A88x-g43 Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 520 Case: TT Commander Snow Edition Storage:1TB WD Blue