Dog problems

When does he do it? My dog used to do it when nobody was home (She has abandonment issues) but in time it went away.

Usualy only when were away but sometimes infront of us

If you can afford it, try taking him to training sessions.

If you can't, try buying the pads that absorb the urine and locate them around the house.

If it's a male, you can try neutering (cruel, but it's an option, 11 months might be too late).

Like ^he said, you have to be a little mean. All dogs are different, but they're intelligent creatures. Like my dog once bit off the harness and ran for a squirrel (he eventually comes back), and I was screaming at him for 30 minutes and he understood not to do it again.

Dogs can read human facial expressions, if that helps.

Already tryed it, but he still does it.

Give them treats when they go outside, my dogs now expect treatsfor simple things so don't go over board. Make sure he doesn't have a bladder problem. My dog wakes a 6am to bark at a dog that make his rounds peeing on mailboxes, 6 years she hasn't missed a day. Then time for her to go out. Around 2 is when you dog will start to shine, they know the deal by then.

He dont eat any of the treats we give him and the one he does cost around 10$ for 3 sticks.

Usualy only when were away but sometimes infront of us

Do you have any sort of backyard or anything you can put him in when you're away?

Do you have any sort of backyard or anything you can put him in when you're away?

We live on the second floor in a apartment so no backyard

He dont eat any of the treats we give him and the one he does cost around 10$ for 3 sticks.

human food? Cheese or something.

human food? Cheese or something.

My mom dont like that i give him human food.

If he pees, wipe his nose in it, smack him on the nose. Be a little cruel, but do it as an instant response to violating whatever behavior you want of him. Dogs are smart, they'll get the message pretty quickly.

At first I was like "dude" but I think there's some truth in what you say...

We had a dog (and some sheep) that'd just jump over electric fencing to keep them where they should be... when the dog didn't listen for instance, my dad one day grabbed the dog and put his paw against the wire for a few seconds (the wire gives a little shock every second or so) and he never did it again.

Same goes for sheep, it may seem cruel, and it does hurt them for a few seconds, but at least they know never to pass the wire again. And yes it works.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Already tryed it, but he still does it.

Then just eat him. He's not worthy of keeping. Eat him and get a new dog.

Don't.

I produce music!

Then just eat him. He's not worthy of keeping. Eat him and get a new dog.

Don't.

But i heard that dog tasted like chicken....