Home-made wooden case.

Jambls

Where I live, it is not just a case of "It's not a desert", oh no, I live in Scotland, right next to the sea. It spends more time raining here than all the other weather combined. The only good thing about where I live is that you can buy fish that was caught 8-12 hours before you are eating it.

Ahhh the U.K in general... Need a shower but have no running water? Stand outside. Need to wash car? Park outside. Watercool PC? Outside.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Ahhh the U.K in general... Need a shower but have no running water? Stand outside. Need to wash car? Park outside. Watercool PC? Outside.

what are sunglasses for again? O.o

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Normally they'd be for reducing the intensity of the sun, but here they're for making sure the rain stays out of your eyes :P

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Where I live, it is not just a case of "It's not a desert", oh no, I live in Scotland, right next to the sea. It spends more time raining here than all the other weather combined. The only good thing about where I live is that you can buy fish that was caught 8-12 hours before you are eating it.

Thats why you have such wonderful grass

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

what is AC? 

(edit: am jambls' bro, I live in the UK also)

Don't you love how positive UK folk are... ;)

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Don't you love how positive UK folk are... ;)

yeah, it's great!

oh that subject, isn't our humour brutal?

What fun is I'm not even from anywhere near the U.K :D

Why'd you move to England, Scotland is better.

Why'd you move to England, Scotland is better.

At least he's on mainland UK, the shipping charges to NI are a bitch

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

At least he's on mainland UK, the shipping charges to NI are a bitch

HA, at least you can get most things posted to you, I live slightly south of the official highlands but my postcode is similar to the highland postcodes so some delivery companies refuse to send stuff to me, which can make getting things off the internet a pain in the arse.

yeah, it's great!

oh that subject, isn't our humour brutal?

UK humour is absolutely brilliant xD

Shame most people don't find it funny :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

UK humour is absolutely brilliant xD

Shame most people don't find it funny :P

Most people take offence to it you mean ya twat.

Most people take offence to it you mean ya twat.

Ikr ya wanker

My rig: 

Update:

It didn't rain too much today, so I managed to finish varnishing and did the final sand. The frame part is ready for assembly but the only pieces of ply that are ready are that ones that I don't have to do anything to.

I would give you a picture but the difference doesn't show on camera.

Update:

It didn't rain too much today, so I managed to finish varnishing and did the final sand. The frame part is ready for assembly but the only pieces of ply that are ready are that ones that I don't have to do anything to.

I would give you a picture but the difference doesn't show on camera.

I expect a dog pic with your sexy grass

Are you having a window in this case? Loving the updates though can't wait to see it finished

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Are you having a window in this case? Loving the updates though can't wait to see it finished

The original plan was to have no window but If I can get some cheap acrylic and my friend can get his laser cutter working, I will try to make a side panel out of it to replace the one that you can see the motherboard through.

The original plan was to have no window but If I can get some cheap acrylic and my friend can get his laser cutter working, I will try to make a side panel out of it to replace the one that you can see the motherboard through.

Sounds good man look forward to the next update :D

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Sorry for the lack of things happening lately, I am waiting on my friend to fix his laser cutter (first world problems) so I don't have to drill ~100 holes in the top panel and about 90 in the front (lazy people problems).

I knew you loved a bit of hard wood. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I knew you loved a bit of hard wood.

Jambls drills is

Update:

Sorry for the lack of things happening lately, I am waiting on my friend to fix his laser cutter (first world problems) so I don't have to drill ~100 holes in the top panel and about 90 in the front (lazy people problems).

ship the wood half way across the world to me and I'll do it lol

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

• 1 month later...

Sorta kinda update:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am not dead, just busy. My friends laser cutter works again but I am doing exams at the start of February so until then, this project will still be hold.

In other news, I now have a better idea of what I am putting into the case. I have been considering doing what Linus did with the cheap dual xeons for quite some time, as I already have 8gbs of ECC DDR2 and am doing it with an older board already. I will probably use a workstation board so I can have more expansion. I think a HP xw8400 motherboard might be used with stuff I already have or if I have enough money I will get a HP z800 board and 6 core CPUs and DDR3.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Sorta kinda update:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am not dead, just busy.

More importantly, how is your dog doing?

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!