PC Fan & Radiator Printable Templates

Hey gang, I've received a lot of inquiries this week asking where I've posted my free templates?! for PC cooling fans and radiators

LINK, http://mnpctech.com/pc-cooling-fan-templates.html

They're handy if you're cutting your own holes for fans or radiators. Sizes include 60mm, 80mm, 92mm, 120mm, 140mm. Just join the dual radiator templates to create a large template for 360, 420 and radiators. Before printing, you must select "None" for page scaling in your print dialogue box.

There is also video guide at top of page on using Hole Saw Attachments to make fan holes in your PC chassis or panels. Have fun and don't forget to wear proper eye protection when using power tools!

17 years of helping you void your warranty

• 1 month later...

Hey gang, I've received a lot of inquiries this week asking where I've posted my free templates?! for PC cooling fans and radiators

LINK, http://mnpctech.com/pc-cooling-fan-templates.html

They're handy if you're cutting your own holes for fans or radiators. Sizes include 60mm, 80mm, 92mm, 120mm, 140mm. Just join the dual radiator templates to create a large template for 360, 420 and radiators. Before printing, you must select "None" for page scaling in your print dialogue box.

There is also video guide at top of page on using Hole Saw Attachments to make fan holes in your PC chassis or panels. Have fun and don't forget to wear proper eye protection when using power tools!

Thanks been looking for these for a while

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

You're welcome!

for anyone else interested, I made this video guide on using Hole Saws to add computer fan holes to your case

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, Mnpctech said:

Link fixed today, https://www.mnpctech.com/pages/pc-fan-radiator-templates 

Sorry for the delay. I've been rebuilding my website since November 21st. It was hacked and everything was lost, including backup copy.

the legend him self the guy that got me addicted to moding.... who hackes a pc mod website???

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 2 weeks later...

@thrasher_565  Our host, "Hostgator was hacked on their side. The hackers deleted everything on our dedicated IP server including backup copy. They planted websites that generated phishing scam emails. I paid hostgator for premium service and trusted that our data would always be secure. I learned a hard lesson to always have remote backup copy of our site. I left their service on November 21st. 

Thanks for the kind words, and Happy new year!  

1 hour ago, Mnpctech said:

@thrasher_565  Our host, "Hostgator was hacked on their side. The hackers deleted everything on our dedicated IP server including backup copy. They planted websites that generated phishing scam emails. I paid hostgator for premium service and trusted that our data would always be secure. I learned a hard lesson to always have remote backup copy of our site. I left their service on November 21st. 

Thanks for the kind words, and Happy new year!  

Avoid all hosts owned by Endurance International Group (who also own Hostgator)  Its all the same, just different names.

Dang. Guess I gotta go buy some ink and break out the printer. I’d pay for a 280 and 360 cardboard template though. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz