Pancakes

LukaP

WAIT.

THERE ARE ANIME WITH SEXY CATGIRLS?

Pr9q1Z6.gif

there are also games with sexy catgirls for example NekoPara (my favorite is Vanilla)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

there are also games with sexy catgirls for example NekoPara (my favorite is Vanilla)

can-stock-photo_csp13195067.jpg

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

These kind of pancakes = best kind of pancakes:

-snip

I think you've confused a soft taco shell with a pancake. These are pancakes

pancakeswithpeanutbutter.jpg

(with peanut butter. The only way to properly serve pancakes.)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

pancakeswithpeanutbutter.jpg

never tried peanut butter on pancakes looks delicious though

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Offtopic thread is offtopic.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

of course it is

Spoiler

lol, well those do not taste like soft shell tacos :P

And peanut butter + pancakes =  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

obvious post is obvious

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-snippity-

Meh, I prefer crêpes. They're kinda like pancakes, right? (My family's having them for dinner tonight! Like literally in 10 minutes!)

crepes-fruit.jpg

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

lol, well those do not taste like soft shell tacos :P

And peanut butter + pancakes =  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:

Peanut butter, butter, syrup, and a TALL ICE COLD glass of milk to wash it all down = heaven.

Especially with a fried egg in the middle of the pancakes.

Meh, I prefer crêpes. They're kinda like pancakes, right? (My family's having them for dinner tonight! Like literally in 10 minutes!)

-snip

Ugh, all that fruit. Put some eggs, syrup, and peanut butter in there and maybe I could make do.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs