FREE H100 vs NZXT Havik 140 vs H100i

I have a friend who said he can give me his H100 (non-i) for free. However, I have already ordered an NZXT Havik 140. Which cooler is better? I could also cancel the order and get an H100i (more expensive). Any thoughts?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Return the HAVİK 140 get your money back and use the H100 if you cant return it keep the H100 as backup

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

return and use the h100 but buy some new fans.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Keep the H100, buy some better fans, Noctuas, Gelid Wings, Silverstone APs. Use the spare money on anything you want.

keep the h100 CUZ ITS FREE 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Free is good!

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

So I should keep the H100 as a stock? I think the Havik 140 looks better and is quieter

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I say keep the H100; get some NF-F12s in there ^_^ push-pull and if you have enough get yourself a nice ugprade.

An ssd? Moar ram? Moar hdd space?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

So I should keep the H100 as a stock? I think the Havik 140 looks better and is quieter

I'd go with the H100 since its perfectly good even if you're overclocking. Just make sure you get some quiet fans for it because the stock fans are horribly loud.