What was the first game you ever played on PC.

Starcraft

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

minesweeper!! used to sit in my dad office at his design engineering company in the very early 90s.

playing it on Windows 3.1 machines.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

First game I remember playing was Warhammer 40k: Rites of War.

The original Ghost Recon. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Quake with my dad when I was a 5yo. He'd move and aim and I'd shoot pressing ctrl. The first one I played by myself was Unreal Tournament, a couple years later.

Digger (1983)

Police Quest (1987)

F-15 Strike Eagle (1989)

Intel 3960X @ 4.6GHz Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX3M8A2133C9 64GB | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 2*ASUS PG279Q EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X | 2*Corsair Force GT 256GB in R0 [OS Drive] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB [secondary Drive] Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 Raid 6 [8*4TB — Media Array] | PAN-UJ-235A Blu-Ray Slot Load | PAN-UJ-875A DVD Slot Load | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair H100i | Lian-Li PC-V2120X | LSI 9271-8i w/ Intel RES2SV240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | Ducky Shine II [Cherry MX Brown / Blue LED]

Digger (1983)

Police Quest (1987)

F-15 Strike Eagle (1989)

Damn... those graphics :(

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I played sky target. I remember I thought the uninstaller to be some other game installer and unistalled it.

i think it was either Zuma, or some super mario game with 4 levels, idk

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right after I bought my pc I didn't have any money to buy a single game, so I played Warface since it was free and I loved it

Gosh I threw out my floppy games years ago but it was on windows 3.1. Unless we count whatever shipped with that, probably the calculator haha.

I remember playing a DOS game, but I can't for the life of me remember which game it was. I just remember opening up DOS to play.

A game I do remember though:

3d-pinball-space-cadet.jpg

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

Space war.  On a Victor 9000 PC.

350px-Spacewar-crop.png

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I remember playing a DOS game, but I can't for the life of me remember which game it was. I just remember opening up DOS to play.

A game I do remember though:

3d-pinball-space-cadet.jpg

ahh yes, loved that. you must be young though.  first game i played was probably Reader Rabbit.

I was curious and wanted to let out a sense of nostalgia and I wanted to know what was the first PC game you have ever played. Mine was TMNT Mutant melee when I was around 5 and it was on an old e machine the family had. Mmm... That single core celeron goodness. I thought the game was okay and I liked the opening when they showed cut scenes from the cartoon, but then I got bored and never played it again until I was 10, then I lost the disc.

Pyjama Sam there's no need to hid when it's dark outside.

The first game I played on the pc I built was warframe, the first game I played on a pc excluding flash games was skyrim on my brothers mac

My first two games are tied, as they both came with our family's first computer. Roller coaster tycoon 1(still a great game today), and the Microsoft pinball game.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Wings of Fury afair

Prince%20of%20Persia_3.jpg

yup Prince of Persia and street rod where my first games

Its all about those volumetric clouds

MegaRace on Windows 3.1

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

On PC .. I remember sitting on my old mans lap commanding a unit to attack a sand bag wall on the original C&C ( I woulda been around the age of 7) I think it was running Windows 3.11 along with DOS ofc, that's my earliest memory of PC gaming and what got me started on the PC. Not long after that memory I remember having my own hand-me-down Frankenstein PC that was built around a 486/100 or 486/66 CPU and could run a game like DukeNukem and Doom with terrible frame rates.

However ..Gaming in general was a few years earlier on the Atari 2600jr,Original Gameboy, and Sega MegaDrive(original).. games like Centapede, Atlantis, Pacman, Space invaders, BattleZone, Warlords, ..then Sonic, Streets of Rage, Splatter House, Steel Empire etc etc.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |