More Information About The Note 5/Galaxy S6 Plus & Possible Release Date [1 Hour Away From Unpacked Event]

Rekx

watermark-sprint-note-5-promo-1.jpg

A leaked promotional flyer from Sprint (courtesy of Android Central) appears to confirm the two new devices along with a pretty sweet trade-in offer. It looks like you’ll be able to save $200 on the Galaxy Note 5 or the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus when you bring the carrier a working smartphone in exchange. As an extra bonus you’ll also get a Galaxy Tab 4 for free.

Of course, there are probably some conditions to this deal. We assume you’ll have to sign up for a two-year contract with Sprint. The term “working” also implies that the device hasn’t taken any noticeable damage on the inside or outside. Android Central also points out that Sprint’s offer expires on August 27. That suggests the phone could hit stores before the end of the month.

What we already know's from rumors: 

Based on a steady stream of leaks we already have a pretty good idea what to expect from the new phones. The Galaxy Note 5 will allegedly pack a 5.7-inch Quad HD display, a 64-bit octa-core Exynos processor, a 16-megapixel rear camera, 4GB of RAM, at least 32GB of storage, and an S Pen. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus should offer a similar lineup, just with a curved display and without the stylus.

News Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/08/13/galaxy-note-5-galaxy-s6-edge-plus-leak-one-more-time-in-sprint-promotion/

We're only a few hours away from Samsung's unpacked event. You can follow the stream here, i may update this thread when the livestream begins.

Technobuffalo Liveblog: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/08/12/galaxy-s6-edge-plus-galaxy-note-5-video-live-blog/

Samsung official livestream: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/events/unpacked/

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

4GB Ram?WTF?

I can barley use the 4GB in my desktop

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

4GB Ram?WTF?

I can barley use the 4GB in my desktop

Android likes to eat all of your ram. 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz