Why am I keep getting error 0x8020002b Window 10

scheduleX

Its the second cumulative update release today and I got the 0x8020002b error when downloading it. The first release KB3081424, I got the same problem but I installed the update manually, now I got the problem again. I afraid that I will need to keep manually installing all the future updates, Lol this might seem good for those of you who want to disable win10 auto updates

This is a sine that you don't maintain your system. Your system needs maintenance. If you have a HDD as your system drive, DL and use CCleaner and run it making sure to shut down your system after each CCleaner use, do this a few times, then see if you can do the update.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

0x8020002B -2145386453 BG_E_INVALID_RANGE The requested byte range extends beyond the end of the web page. Use byte ranges that are wholly within the page.​

Sauce: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/15260.windows-update-agent-error-codes.aspx

Either there is an actual problem in the WUA or on the page that WUA is connecting to or you have malicious software in the play. Do you have the P2P updates on or off? I'm kinda expecting that to hit us in the face sooner or later...

This is a sine that you don't maintain your system. Your system needs maintenance. If you have a HDD as your system drive, DL and use CCleaner and run it making sure to shut down your system after each CCleaner use, do this a few times, then see if you can do the update.

Wow its a clean install and I am cautious for Windows 10 for now when installing programs. I only get in MPC HC and steam. I dun think its badly maintained. And maintenance issue should bring out problems when installing(like those reboot loops) but this seems to be a download issue.

0x8020002B -2145386453 BG_E_INVALID_RANGE The requested byte range extends beyond the end of the web page. Use byte ranges that are wholly within the page.​

Sauce: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/15260.windows-update-agent-error-codes.aspx

Either there is an actual problem in the WUA or on the page that WUA is connecting to or you have malicious software in the play. Do you have the P2P updates on or off? I'm kinda expecting that to hit us in the face sooner or later...

I tried both P2P on and off didnt work.

Wow its a clean install and I am cautious for Windows 10 for now when installing programs. I only get in MPC HC and steam. I dun think its badly maintained. And maintenance issue should bring out problems when installing(like those reboot loops) but this seems to be a download issue.

I tried both P2P on and off didnt work.

If you feel it is a download issue then the DL itself could be corrupted. Is this a Win10 update inside Win10 or from a secondary software? 

Also, did you do the Win10 software check to see if all software and components are compatible with Win10?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Looks like this has to do with people being from Singapore.

Our OP here, these two guys here. Wonder what's up with that... Anyway. People are being told to update manually or do a registry edit. Hopefully it's just a random accident and will pass.

Looks like this has to do with people being from Singapore.

Our OP here, these two guys here. Wonder what's up with that... Anyway. People are being told to update manually or do a registry edit. Hopefully it's just a random accident and will pass.

Haha nice search you have. One of them it's me