Guy gets free Pizza from both O2 and Three until the rest of the year

asim1999

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Since my dad is a 10 year customer of Three, i might PM them from his phone asking for free pizza

JK

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

....I would rather have the money for that pizza credited to my account. Domino's is sh*t anyways.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hes about to gain 300 pounds

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

brb tweeting

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

....I would rather have the money for that pizza credited to my account. Domino's is sh*t anyways.

Have had their pizza a fair few times

Although Caspian's Spicy Mexican will destroy dominos any day of the week for me 

Although Caspian's Spicy Mexican will destroy dominos any day of the week for me 

I dislike Domino's and many other major pizza places specifically because they're all following that stupid spicy pizza trend. All of them use too much red pepper in their sauces.

I like pizza with a sweet sauce.

(not to mention that Domino's has terrible dough. They cook it too fast, makes it tough.)

He could be a nice person and maybe give pizzas to homeless people, doubt they would like to eat pizza at random times but it's something.

I dislike Domino's and many other major pizza places specifically because they're all following that stupid spicy pizza trend. All of them use too much red pepper in their sauces.

(not to mention that Domino's has terrible dough. They cook it too fast, makes it tough.)

Well i can take the heat. I managed to almost finish one of their large Mexican pizzas, chilli sauce and all (only had 2 slices remaining cos i was full) 

The pizza trend in my country is pretty different :P

He could be a nice person and maybe give pizzas to homeless people, doubt they would like to eat pizza at random times but it's something.

Seen that done on YouTube a fair few times

Dominos here is pretty good although they've got nothing on Hell Pizza.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Seen that done on YouTube a fair few times

Me too, I mean if he's getting free pizzas he should do something nice.

Got my phone right next to me, reply if you want me to text this to EE using their free direct number (150) 

So do i.

Hes about to gain 300 pounds

One pizza per week more like anorexia ayyy lmaao

Also 5 months left till end of the year.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Currently eating a large bar of Cadbury Fruit and Nut.

I need pizza now 

Have you tried Domino's barbecue sauce? That's a bit sweet; double pepperoni and barbecue sauce = p*rn in the mouth.

not in the uk :D they have to use real ingredients here

@asim1999 In the states (well most likely just the upper Midwest) Little Caesars and Jet's have much better pizza than Dominos

@Trik I like my pizza with peperoni and or Ham

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

> "For a whole year"/"For the rest of the year"

>"Once a week".

That aint a whole year or the rest of the year, that's like 10% of the time frame, m8.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Well i can take the heat. I managed to almost finish one of their large Mexican pizzas, chilli sauce and all (only had 2 slices remaining cos i was full) 

I despise spicy.

The pizza trend in my country is pretty different :P

Lucky you.

Have you tried Domino's barbecue sauce? That's a bit sweet; double pepperoni and barbecue sauce = p*rn in the mouth.

I hate pepperoni, and Domino's has great Honey BBQ sauce, but only a few of their stores get the actual Honey BBQ instead of regular BBQ

not in the uk :D they have to use real ingredients here

Lucky you.

@asim1999 In the states (well most likely just the upper Midwest) Little Caesars and Jet's have much better pizza than Dominos

@Trik I like my pizza with peperoni and or Ham

This video sums up how I feel about pepperoni. Partially because I used to work at Domino's and pepperoni is the biggest pain in the ass topping in the world. Not to mention the smell making me sick as a dog.

Although I do prefer plain cheese pizza lol