Best Beats Headphones...

Merc.

Well... Why are so many people using them if they are so terrible? 

Other people on this thread have the wrong idea.

Many people buy them not purely for style, or brand.

Many people buy them because they ask this exact same question that you just asked, and got the exact same unsatisfactory answers that people on this thread just gave.

Ok. Solo2 it is then. :)

Yes those are the best beats.

You still should not get them.

Look at v-moda m100, sehnheiser momentum, or urbanite

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ok. Solo2 it is then. :)

All this money, and you buy beats? I'll take your money and give you my apple earbuds and you will get the same quality.

All this money, and you buy beats? I'll take your money and give you my apple earbuds and you will get the same quality.

Better. Apple earbuds have clearer and crisper audio without the distracting mid-bass accentuation.

It's clear this guy's going for style. Let him off the hook. 

Better. Apple earbuds have clearer and crisper audio without the distracting mid-bass accentuation.

It's clear this guy's going for style. Let him off the hook.

Vmoda stuff has just as much if not more style though. Plus, you look like an absolute ass if you were to be in a suit and wear beats... (I like suits, so...)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

beats pro are great

No, they aren't.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Damn so much hate and tension here

It's not really hate or tension, just the fact that beats are not good headphones. Also, that OP asked in another post about beats vs another pair of headphones, and against literally all advice, he decided to go for beats.

So, frustration perhaps, but not really tension.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

It's not really hate or tension, just the fact that beats are not good headphones. Also, that OP asked in another post about beats vs another pair of headphones, and against literally all advice, he decided to go for beats.

So, frustration perhaps, but not really tension.

Frustration might be the better word, yes.

I mean sure, there are budget phones that come in the same quality as the Beats themselves but I don't Think I agree on the fact that they are absolute trash? I mean I can surely enjoy music headphones that sound "worse" than them. I think they offer sound I would call "good", but not good enough to fit the price that comes with them.

I'm walking around with my Koss Portapro and must say that I'm surprised by the quality they give for about 300 Crowns (sek, Sweden)! They are no studio headphones, and yes there are MAAAAANY better, but hey, sometimes you just want the thing. I was at the time just after something I found stylish and simple at low cost. What I'm getting at is that this guy wants his Beats and I think that's cool, I wouldn't buy them because I'm not in to that brand and I honestly do think that they are overpriced.

But still, they are decent headphones. There are better for a more reasonable price but let the man do as he pleases! All of you will just end up getting frustrated (or more frustrated) if you keep this up haha :)

Damn so much hate and tension here

It's deserved.

Vmoda stuff has just as much if not more style though. Plus, you look like an absolute ass if you were to be in a suit and wear beats... (I like suits, so...)

Yeah I have had multiple compliments on my v-moda crossfade lp. And I don't look like a sheep

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Frustration might be the better word, yes.

I mean sure, there are budget phones that come in the same quality as the Beats themselves but I don't Think I agree on the fact that they are absolute trash? I mean I can surely enjoy music headphones that sound "worse" than them. I think they offer sound I would call "good", but not good enough to fit the price that comes with them.

I'm walking around with my Koss Portapro and must say that I'm surprised by the quality they give for about 300 Crowns (sek, Sweden)! They are no studio headphones, and yes there are MAAAAANY better, but hey, sometimes you just want the thing. I was at the time just after something I found stylish and simple at low cost. What I'm getting at is that this guy wants his Beats and I think that's cool, I wouldn't buy them because I'm not in to that brand and I honestly do think that they are overpriced.

But still, they are decent headphones. There are better for a more reasonable price but let the man do as he pleases! All of you will just end up getting frustrated (or more frustrated) if you keep this up haha  :)

Koss Portapro are practically legendary for their quality at a low price, so...