Best Beats Headphones...

Merc.

Beats are to headphones as what the phono player is to mp3 devices (yes those do still exist.)

Seriously comparing them to apple isn't even fair to apple (and I HATE apple products).

Exactly, because Apple can be used in certain situations.. beats are just crap. :P

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

Because social status.

They suck, the only reason any dumb kid buys them is because you get a crappy pair of headphones endorsed by some rapper that I'm pretty sure isn't actually a doctor.

Negative social status you mean  ;)

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Believe it or not, 2nd gen Beats are actually really good. I just wish they were priced lower because it already sounds great, but not at their respective price tags. Solo 2's are what I can recommend, though.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Exactly, because Apple can be used in certain situations.. beats are just crap. :P

Useful yes, cost efficient (in the US I have found exactly one exception and it is literally one of the dumbest configurations I have ever seen, so I don't even count it) no.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I BET that any Beats headphones sounds better than my current In ear earphones that has only one working speaker. And also I don't want to look like an idiot walking to school with ugly M50s. (Believe it or not I actually considered M50s also but they look disgusting in my opinion)

King of Off Topic.

I BET that any Beats headphones sounds better than my current In ear earphones that has only one working speaker. And also I don't want to look like an idiot walking to school with ugly M50s. (Believe it or not I actually considered M50s also but they look disgusting in my opinion)

Do you want to get beat up at school if you buy Beats?

I suggest buying some quality in ear earphones like the Shure SE112, there is no point dragging a pair of headphones around:

Shure_SE112_oordopjes_NIEUWS.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Do you want to get beat up at school if you buy Beats?

I suggest buying some quality in ear earphones like the Shure SE112, there is no point dragging a pair of headphones around:

Shure_SE112_oordopjes_NIEUWS.jpg

Unless one is like me where literally in ear headphones just won't work (they don't fit and if they do they won't ever sit in place and yes I've tried all sizes of buds and inserts). At all. Also I can not use on ear because too much pressure on my auditory canal causes temporary hearing loss.

So I am stuck with over ears for long-term, not very portable use (although on flights I still use them) and for cheap easy portability I use less than stellar stuff like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Flexible-Headphones-SHS3200BK-37/dp/B003CJTR82

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Unless one is like me where literally in ear headphones just won't work (they don't fit and if they do they won't ever sit in place and yes I've tried all sizes of buds and inserts). At all. Also I can not use on ear because too much pressure on my auditory canal causes temporary hearing loss.

So I am stuck with over ears for long-term, not very portable use (although on flights I still use them) and for cheap easy portability I use less than stellar stuff like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Flexible-Headphones-SHS3200BK-37/dp/B003CJTR82

Get some custom made ones?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Get some custom made ones?

They are insanely expensive though and over ears are still more comfy (and potentially sound as good if not better, esp when it comes to surround.)

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Can someone who likes Beats headphones tell me which is the best pair? I'm seeking comfort, good sound quality and Durability. Most answers I've already read are "buy m50s" or something. I want to buy Beats, not Audio Technica.

King of Off Topic.

Can someone who likes Beats headphones tell me which is the best pair? I'm seeking comfort, good sound quality and Durability. Most answers I've already read are "buy m50s" or something. I want to buy Beats, not Audio Technica.

You're not going to get good sound quality with Beats.

Are you trying to say that I am a dumb kid? And also if you think that Beats sound bad to you, it's okay but other people may say that they sound good. And I asked people who like Beats to reply that post above so I assume that you like Beats. Am I right?

King of Off Topic.

Are you trying to say that I am a dumb kid? And also if you think that Beats sound bad to you, it's okay but other people may say that they sound good. And I asked people who like Beats to reply that post above so I assume that you like Beats. Am I right?

But nobody likes beats, so nobody will be able to give you an answer.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

you can tell you are sucked in by advertising (branded) - look at your avatar

CD Transport: Oppo 105 > RCA: Morrow MA1 / HDMI > Processor: Primare SP33 > RCA: Morrow MA1 > Amplifier: Elektra Theatron 7 > Speaker Cables: Neotech > Speakers: Monitor Audio RS8

First, lets be clear that Beats and durability are not uttered seriously in the same breath. Compared to other headphones in the price range, every model has sub-par plastic construction and shoddy engineering. There is no comparison with real folding headphones such as the Sennheiser Momentums or V-Moda crossfades.

Next, sound quality. I only have information on the Solo 2, no the Studio 2. Seems like Beats went in the same direction with both, though, aiming for a warm rather than overbearingly bass-y sound. Beats undoubtedly has a house sound; it's unlikely any single model will have appreciably better sound quality. Your subjective preferences will have to guide you on this point.

Finally, comfort. I would expect the Studios to be the most comfortable of their headphones. On-ears are rarely comfortable at all times to all people. Concerning both the Solo and Studio, the earpads are plush though slightly plasticky; the headband lacks padding.

Putting it diplomatically, Beats are objective shit. "Liking the sound" is not an adequate argument as there are plenty of bass-friendly headphones with good audio quality that aren't overpriced

... I know. You don't like the idea that I'm considering Beats right? Well It's my money and I can do whatever I want with them.

So, I want to buy new headphones (Beats) and I'm not sure which one to get.

My budget is 100 to 300 Euros. (can be extended to 400 only with good reason.)

Which model is best for these requirements:

Durability:

Sound Quality:

Comfort:

Looks:

Noise Isolation:

I don't want In-ears or earbuds.

I will be using headphones for everything basically. Gym, travel, walking to school, casual listening in front of my loud computer etc...

So tell me which is your favourite model of beats headphones.

I was considering these:  Beats Solo 2, Mixr, Studio 2.0, Studio wireless, solo2 wireless. 

Thank you for your help. :)

So you care about durability, sound quality, confort, looks and noise isolation.

In that case I just Cannot recommend beats. they sound terrible(they just over saturate the bass which makes some people believe they are actually good).

as for comfort, and build quality they are artificially weighted to give them a more premium feel.

on the department of looks I can't argue.

they do look good, but still would you want to pay 300 euros for just looks of a 20 euro piece of plastic and metal?

I know it's your money and you can do what you want. but I would still like to discourage you from buying beats.

It seems as though that you are looking for headphones with good looks.

In that case I would like to recommend sennheiser. for example the Sennheiser momentum (on or over ears. I think over ears do a little more of sound Isolation) they look pretty great for a lower price they do have a massively better sound signature.

or the sennheiser DJ series they are a bit more costly but again look and sound great.

You could also look into razer for example the kraken(my daily driver) It's a bit bulky though but for comfort and sound(they also have a slightly heavy bass but that's just what I like) I would choose them any day over beats.

of course there are many other brands that make great looking/sounding headphones for a good price.

please look into those first before siding with beats.

and If you still want beats after that then so be it.

Have a nice day

Well... Why are so many people using them if they are so terrible? 

People use them because they are a brand name.. It's like the Nike of headphones, the only thing it has is a name and that is what you pay for, not high quality components.

as a tech forum we can't let you waste your money on trash

ATH m50x

M50X is also trash unless you can get it for sub-$100

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

First, lets be clear that Beats and durability are not uttered seriously in the same breath. Compared to other headphones in the price range, every model has sub-par plastic construction and shoddy engineering. There is no comparison with real folding headphones such as the Sennheiser Momentums or V-Moda crossfades.

Next, sound quality. I only have information on the Solo 2, no the Studio 2. Seems like Beats went in the same direction with both, though, aiming for a warm rather than overbearingly bass-y sound. Beats undoubtedly has a house sound; it's unlikely any single model will have appreciably better sound quality. Your subjective preferences will have to guide you on this point.

Finally, comfort. I would expect the Studios to be the most comfortable of their headphones. On-ears are rarely comfortable at all times to all people. Concerning both the Solo and Studio, the earpads are plush though slightly plasticky; the headband lacks padding.

Putting it diplomatically, Beats are objective shit. "Liking the sound" is not an adequate argument as there are plenty of bass-friendly headphones with good audio quality that aren't overpriced

Just some minor corrections, v-moda crossfades don't fold, the m100 does.

Source- my crossfade lp

Also, my mom likes on ear better than over ear (even hd558 and hd700)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just some minor corrections, v-moda crossfades don't fold, the m100 does.

Source- my crossfade lp

Also, my mom likes on ear better than over ear (even hd558 and hd700)

Good point, the M-100 is definitely the headphone to compare here.

As for on-ear, like I said they are not liked all the time by all people, which does not preclude some people liking them at least some of the time.

Good point, the M-100 is definitely the headphone to compare here.

As for on-ear, like I said they are not liked all the time by all people, which does not preclude some people liking them at least some of the time.

actualy just relized you were technicaly right, as they are called the crossfade M-100, not just the m-100 like I thought.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You've already got recommendations on the first page , if you insist on getting Beats , because as you say , its your money .

However , since you do not like the looks of the m50x , maybe you can consider the MSR7/Momentum/DT1350

I'm seeing people saying "Go M50x, beats are trash." Now let me tell you, get something else, M50x sounds like an utter piece of shit. I could grab DT770 and get worlds better sound quality. Studio monitoring headphone my ass, MDR-CD900ST is the real studio monitoring headphone.

To OP, V-Moda M100 actually ticks all your requirements, better than any beats could. The V-moda's sound signature is also really close to beats'. IF you insist on getting a beats, grab the solo 2. IMO, it's the headphone in beats lineup with the best bang for buck. Beats studio 2 doesn't sound better to my ears and ANC is straight out annoying

Ok. Solo2 it is then. :)

King of Off Topic.