''Microphone Diy isolator''

What is Microphone diy isolator  ? 

Is it for unwanted backgraund sounds ? 

Z6ofo.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I think you just answered your own question.

aka, yes I think it is.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I have 4 extra sound foam and i would make that (if i had a good mic <_< )

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

I think you just answered your own question.

aka, yes I think it is.

Like will it reduce the backgraund noise to minimum and people will hear only my voice ? [ For example i have Cm Storm Quickfire Ultimate ( Brown Swiches ) and with my currenly cheap microphone people on the enemy side get so anoyed when i am typing or clicking stronger  ]

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

A more easier, and elegant solution, would be to purchase a noise canceling microphone instead.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

A more easier, and elegant solution, would be to purchase a noise canceling microphone instead.

Can you recommend me few options 

Project Redline: 

Can you recommend me few options 

You could try using a headset, but some people don't like headsets. In that case, if you're willing to spend extra cash, get headphones and a modmic 4.0 unidirectional. Also, how is annoying the enemy with your clicking and typing a bad thing? I'm assuming you play custom matches in LoL with Skype or something anyways. Another option is to just lower your volume and speak louder, but if you intend to stay with a desk mic idk lol.

Hi.

You could try using a headset, but some people don't like headsets. In that case, if you're willing to spend extra cash, get headphones and a modmic 4.0 unidirectional. Also, how is annoying the enemy with your clicking and typing a bad thing? I'm assuming you play custom matches in LoL with Skype or something anyways. Another option is to just lower your volume and speak louder, but if you intend to stay with a desk mic idk lol.

Well they hear my tons of mecanical clicks .... and its anoying 

Project Redline: 

The purpose of that setup is not to isolate the microphone so much as reduce unwanted reflections and background reverberations in less than ideal recording environments. For most users and or gamers its a non-issue, but if you use condenser microphones, particularly semi-pro and enthusiast grade equipment they can get really sensitive to the room they are recorded in.

I did a tutorial on how to assemble on my own forums here based loosely off of this youtube video.

Something like this is used for voiceovers or narration, it's just not that practical in everyday use for ovious reasons. Still, this is more mobile than a whole room covered in foam.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red