Finding a good 120/144 Hz Monitor

Kidsnd274
Go to solution Solved by o0Martin,

The most obvious choice would be the Asus VG248QE, it's a good 1080p 144Hz monitor right now for the price. 

But yeah the BenQ alternative would be the BenQ XL2411Z which is also a good, maybe even the better choice providing you have the latest firmware updates, which you may need to do yourself depending on where you buy it.

Failing those the LG 24GM77 is also a great choice.

Hey guys,

I need help finding a good 120Hz or 140Hz Gaming monitor. 1080p is sufficient and something around the 20+inches range (preferably 23 inches)

What brand should I target for? (BenQ, ASUS?)

The most obvious choice would be the Asus VG248QE, it's a good 1080p 144Hz monitor right now for the price. 

But yeah the BenQ alternative would be the BenQ XL2411Z which is also a good, maybe even the better choice providing you have the latest firmware updates, which you may need to do yourself depending on where you buy it.

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Thanks, I will look into those models

Went with the XL2411T. Thanks for your help

Went with the XL2411T. Thanks for your help

i know this thread is over, but im just looking to buy the same monitor

how much u get that one for?