2 All-in-One 120mm Radiators Side by Side

So here is the deal. I want to know if a Corsair H80I GT's 120mm radiator + fans can be mounted next to an EVGA 980ti/TitanX Hybrid's 120mm radiator + fans, provided that they are oriented in the right way (so that the extra bulk on the relative top and bottom of the radiators doesn't interfere).

Will it work? I get that they are both 120mm and are meant to be mounted to the 120mm fan slots, so they should fit next to each other like 2 fans would, but I understand with 2 radiators that may not exactly work in practice if the rads don't fit exactly the same dimensions on their sides. What do you guys think?

Extra Info: The case I'd like to do this with is the Corsair Air 240. I was thinking the two radiators in front exhausting the hot air directly out, 2 intakes from the top. I would do it the other way around with the rads at the top, but I don't want to run into clearance issues with the motherboard as I'd like to run the fans on the rads in push/pull with 2 fans, like how the H80i GT already comes.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who replies to this topic!

Quick Edit: I also understand that in the Air 240's case, having both rads in push/pull could have clearance issues with the graphics card and/or power cables. If that is the case, I'd mount the GPU rad in the bottom slot of the front with 1 fan (which is enough anyways if I'm being honest). I really want to know if having them next to each other is simply doable, even if I couldn't in that case. So I'd appreciate case recommendations that are relatively small that could if this wouldn't work. Thanks again!

Wow! That is exactly the type of setup I had in mind for the 2 rads! Thanks! Now the only question is will it work in a Corsair Air 240? It is a pretty small case, and I have the tubing to think about. That picture gives me hope though.

Edit: I just found a build that uses 2 radiators in the front of the 240, but 1 has push pull and the other doesn't in order to offset the extra bulk and make room for tubing. Here is the link 

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2014/november/dennis_build_log

And here is one of the images:

dennis-sys2.jpg

I am curious as to whether this is the only way to do it. I figured I'd post an image of it being done this way in case anyone else is interested as well.