What video editing software does LTT editing den use?

Go to solution Solved by Arty,

I have used sony and I'm not a fan but I've heard of adobe and i know it's top of the line but i didn't know it was like #1. 

If I'm not mistaken you can either pay monthly for adobe or buy it for an insane amount?

idk if you can do buying anymore

I'm just wondering what editing software LTT uses. It's probably very obvious or I can probably find it very easily but I'm just not very knowledgeable about this type of stuff. I'm looking to get better at video editing so if someone wants to give me some good tips on how to get better or maybe a video series on how to edit from the very basics to advanced.

ADOBE SUITE (monthly $$)

all major youtubers use it.

gaming channels use that or sony vegas. (400-600$)

Adobe

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

ADOBE SUITE (monthly $$)

all major youtubers use it.

gaming channels use that or sony vegas. (400-600$)

Can you link me to it?

I have used sony and I'm not a fan but I've heard of adobe and i know it's top of the line but i didn't know it was like #1. 

If I'm not mistaken you can either pay monthly for adobe or buy it for an insane amount?

Also did you mean Adobe Premiere pro cc?

So what's the difference between these?

Photoshop,Premiere and after affects aren't they all for video editing?

So what's the difference between these?

Photoshop,Premiere and after affects aren't they all for video editing?

oh boy here we go

Photoshop = photo editing

Premiere =  video editing

After effects = Video effects

oh boy here we go

So to do advanced video editing you would need premiere, and after affects and that's pretty much it? Photoshop would just help for of course editing photos. Is there anything else good for advanced video editing?

So to do advanced video editing you would need premiere, and after affects and that's pretty much it? Photoshop would just help for of course editing photos. Is there anything else good for advanced video editing?

you don't need after effects 

but nice to have if you know how to use it.

you don't need after effects 

but nice to have if you know how to use it.

So you really only need premiere to do advanced video editing for dayz?

So you really only need premiere to do advanced video editing for dayz?

what are  you going to be doing?

combing clips and uploading?

theres free stuff that can do that.

Don't forget, Apple users also use Final Cut which is also a wonderful piece of software.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

oh boy here we go

I understand how you feel.

@OP

All 3 software can be used in a video editing workflow.  Along with other software like Adobe Audition for editing audio, Speedgrade for color correction, Media Encoder for final outputs.

Other tools like DaVinci Resolve also gets used in the workflow.

Final Cut is used in combination with Motion and Compressor.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Also did you mean Adobe Premiere pro cc?

The last version of Adobe software you can buy for an "insane" amount was Adobe CS6.  All newer versions since, at least for the top tier line, are subscription based now.  The only ones that can still be purchased are Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements and other toned down versions of software or certain specialized applications such as Adobe Captivate.

You can do advanced video editing with Sony Vegas.

Whether you use Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro, HitFilms, Lightworks, or any other NLE, what drives the production is not the software but the "wetware", in other words the entity that exists between the keyboard and the chair.