Question regarding Windows 10's Xbox App and Game-DVR

Been playing around with the Xbox App for Windows 10 for awhile. I am intrigued by the Game-DVR feature but so far you can only upload clips that are on the App store and have native support. For example "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" works, as well as record Xbox One games being streamed over.

What I want to do is record non-native games and upload the clips, specifically games that Were Microsoft published (via Games for Windows Marketplace for example), like "Halo 2 for Windows Vista". It's no surprise Microsoft does not care by their old PC releases whatsoever. I don't expect native support will come for these titles, but I wonder if there's away to bypass the error message that appears when trying to upload a clip from a non-app store titles. This blockage is definitely here to prevent people to upload explicit content that is not related to the games.

I try to explain this as well as I can, to try and make a parable: The way you can upload custom images to the Steam Community via just putting the image in a particular map, the same thing but clips via Windows Xbox Apps Game-DVR function.

Any ideas?

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | MB: Asus P8Z77-V PRO | GPU: x1 Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 (2GB) | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | RAM: 32GB 8x4 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair TX 750W | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Zx | SSD: Intel 520 Series 180GB (Boot & Windows) | HDD: WD Green 2TB (Steam), Samsung HD501LJ 500GB (Storage), External Seagate 500 GB (Storage) External WD 1TB (Storage) | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | MonitorLG IPS 24" 1080p | Keyboard: CMStorm Quickfire TK Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50 | Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II, Roth Oli POWA-5 Black | Microphone: Samson Q1U | Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Sapphire Black (32GB) | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" (32GB) | Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 | Steam: 4500+ Games

Steam | Twitter | Twitch