Razer Blackwidow not working in Windows 10

PhiberOptik
Go to solution Solved by PhiberOptik,

Razer sent me a firmware update for my keyboard which seems to have fixed it. http://rzr.to/sQiBx

So I upgraded to Windows 10 and installed Razer Synapse because the old drivers for my blackwidow no longer recognized it. After installing Synapse I can no longer use macros on my keyboard. Any idea how to fix this? I've tried reinstalling as a admin but that did nothing. I cannot get macros to work on the keyboard no matter what I try.

So I upgraded to Windows 10 and installed Razer Synapse because the old drivers for my blackwidow no longer recognized it. After installing Synapse I can no longer use macros on my keyboard. Any idea how to fix this? I've tried reinstalling as a admin but that did nothing. I cannot get macros to work on the keyboard no matter what I try.

Is the ENTIRE keyboard not working or just the macros?

First it was the macros, I somehow triggered a firmware update in the Razer Synapse software while trying to get it to work this got the macros to work. Now I have new a problem, with Razer Synapse running if I lock my computer my keyboard starts typing and I cannot get it to stop until I fully restart my computer. If I close the Razer Synapse software before I lock my computer I don't have any problem however the only way to get my macros to work is to be running the software.