Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScootsMcgoots

What is the thing that scares you the most in everyday life?

@ScootsMcgoots

I would be so excited and so afraid seeing that thing. :lol: 

I would have loved to have been there and get a video of it myself too.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Posted · Original PosterOP

Burning alive.

It really terrifies me. Reasons? Besides it being a horrific and painful way to die, I'm not sure where it spawned from.

Maybe it's some kinda of instinct inherited from our ancestors...or just cause you know what fire does and it would be bad if it touched you lol     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CPU: i7 3770 ( Cooled by H60)  GPU: GTX 970 STRIX  RAM16gb Hyperx fury 1600mhz ( 8GBx2)  MOBO: Asus P8Z77M  PSU: Corsair AX 760 Case: Corsair 350D    Storage: Kingston 240gb 3k SSD,  4 TB WD Red , 1TB segate HDD     Mouse: Logitech G pro Keyboard:Logitech G pro    Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 SE  DAC/AMP: Fiio EK10 Microphone: Blue Yeti

The fact that I won't have a good job. I kinda need it, since it seems very difficult to get through life working a low-wage job if you're by yourself.

^this combined with dying alone.

I have this too and it's pretty ironic, see I don't really prefer to interact with people, but I feel a need to be around people or friends.  Also, I have a little bit of a fear of dying alone too 

CPU: i7 3770 ( Cooled by H60)  GPU: GTX 970 STRIX  RAM16gb Hyperx fury 1600mhz ( 8GBx2)  MOBO: Asus P8Z77M  PSU: Corsair AX 760 Case: Corsair 350D    Storage: Kingston 240gb 3k SSD,  4 TB WD Red , 1TB segate HDD     Mouse: Logitech G pro Keyboard:Logitech G pro    Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 SE  DAC/AMP: Fiio EK10 Microphone: Blue Yeti

On a side note less of a fear but something, I pretty much despise alcohol and won't drink much of it at all, and when someone is drunk it pisses me off 

I have this too and it's pretty ironic, see I don't really prefer to interact with people, but I feel a need to be around people or friends.  Also, I have a little bit of a fear of dying alone too 

I just want one girl to be my friend/ love of my life.

Gimme that, a decent internet connection, and I'm good.

What scares me most in life? Either me, or life. Or perhaps my water cooling loop asploding.

Dumbasses sitting outside when something like that is happening? Why..

"Is that a tornado over there?"

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Both of my uncle scare me because think they i am different and always treat me in bad way that's why i want to shift somewhere else in the city otherwise it could prove groundbreaking for me as they keep me buffed with this shitty slow internet and don't let me upgrade my pc or buy things online.

The most underrated user and unsung hero of LTT Forum.

Casual Gamer and part time Youtuber.

Day Dreamer but lazy and lethargic when it comes to goals.

Always procrastinating. Avoiding challenges and getting out of comfort zone.

Dumbasses sitting outside when something like that is happening? Why..

"Is that a tornado over there?"

I know in allot of these videos people are like "do you think the weather is gonna be that bad?  I dunno man let's just see how it goes"  * sirens going off , sky looks like a portal to another dimension is gonna open *   -_-

EDIT:  I have friends who thinks weather like this is cool and they want to watch it... I think they are kinda insane 

Not knowing what is going to happen next. That's why I like to have a whole day's schedule, stay home most of the time,don't sleep at friends places, etc...

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Both of my uncle scare me because think they i am different and always treat me in bad way that's why i want to shift somewhere else in the city otherwise it could prove groundbreaking for me as they keep me buffed with this shitty slow internet and don't let me upgrade my pc or buy things online.

your uncles sound like cocks and i think you should teach them a lesson, i dont like bullies.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

stephen hawking talking dirty

62611465.jpg

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

My fetish is Stephen Hawking saying Full Metal Jacket quotes   " Me sooo horny baby-"  KIDDING....just kidding...

My fetish is Stephen Hawking saying Full Metal Jacket quotes   " Me sooo horny baby-"  KIDDING....just kidding...

1451617_10201819130498144_1357533249_n.j

ps no racism intended :P.

ps no racism intended :P.

RACIST 

post-191816-0-45351300-1438564438_thumb.

Just kidding 

post-191816-0-45351300-1438564438_thumb.

lol untrue. Bears are only in the parts here in BC. Not normally out in the wild running your backyard.

Yeah right, I bet your the administrator or tourism in BC, I see through your lies.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

3 of my best friends including myself smoke, about 1/3 increase chance of getting lung cancer just from smoking. I have know these people over 20 years. One day we will look at each other in a new way, one we never want to see. I have lived almost my whole life with them, i fear the day they are no longer here,I'm not sure i can stand that.

Yeah right, I bet your the administrator or tourism in BC, I see through your lies.

Psssssst. Ill pay you $2 to  say BC is a good place with no bears.

blackshades on

3 of my best friends including myself smoke, about 1/3 increase chance of getting lung cancer just from smoking. I have know these people over 20 years. One day we will look at each other in a new way, one we never want to see. I have lived almost my whole life with them, i fear the day they are no longer here,I'm not sure i can stand that.

My Dad smoked and he coughed all the time that was motivation enough for me to never do it...I smoke weed occasionally but that's it really.  Also his addiction to alcohol kinda effected me in  a way where I didn't need to see those crappy programs at school to see it was bad lol :P 

My Dad smoked and he coughed all the time that was motivation enough for me to never do it...I smoke weed occasionally but that's it really.  Also his addiction to alcohol kinda effected me in  a way where I didn't need to see those crappy programs at school to see it was bad lol :P

yea, we hopefully will quit soon :). real life often is a great teacher. 

Anything that'll cause me to get even slightly anxious. I suck really bad at handling it ever since I had a massive series of anxiety attacks about 2 years ago. I either shut down or make an absolute idiot of myself.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build