Coolermaster USA hacked

Nineshadow

SHQJDct.gif

http://us.coolermaster.com/ <- you should probably stay away from this site for a while

Coolermaster's USA site seems to have been hacked by someone with the alias xMr.Goreman_404_IDx at ~9-10PM GMT. Nothing else is known at the moment, not the reason of the attack nor its severity.This attack also comes just one month after another breach, whose message was the same , "Security is just an illusion" :

Lx3Dwkw.png

The hacker also seems to have breached a lot of other sites, but smaller ones : (thanks to @burnttoastnice for pointing it out)

7l1tJzT.png

His message :

Where Your Security ?  Security Just Illusion !!!  I Was Here xMr.Goreman404_IDx

Now, from inspecting the site a little bit , I've discovered that the icon is the national emblem of Indonesia, and the waving flag is of the same origin, so I can only assume that the hacker is Indonesian(also due to his grammar skills). Or maybe it's just a decoy, who knows. I doubt it though.

Will update this post as the story develops. It only happened like 1-2 hours ago, and there's only like 1 reddit threat about it, without too much discussion.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

......wtf?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

lol

that music though.

looks like they need some security xD

"Where Your Security ? | Security Just Illusion !!!"

@Arty I guess they/he only hacked their USA site.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

"Where Your Security ? | Security Just Illusion !!!"

@Arty I guess they/he only hacked their USA site.

true.

LOL G_G

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

dont. its just going to send the hacker your ip or some shit

The source html is clean.

If he has full access to their servers however...it's bad. Bad on multiple levels.

Still, good piece of advice to stay away from hacked sites.

dont. its just going to send the hacker your ip or some shit

Let them take my IP. What are they going to do? DDoS me? xD

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

- Quote by man DDoS'ed

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Going after easy targets

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

To me it looks like he's just one of them people who inurl: google searches looking for site vulnerabilities. Check this out.

7l1tJzT.png

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

That's a fair response when a 12 year old on Call of Duty claims to have your IP, not so much when someone who took over a large company's website has it. 

Yeah, but, what WOULD they do?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Is that Microsoft Edge? Is it any good?

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

i say no

That is Microsoft Edge. It's not a screenshot I took, just found it on reddit.

But I do actually run Windows 10 and I'll stick to Firefox until extensions hit Edge. Then I'll maybe consider it. But nah, it's nothing too special.

Changed the image now, switched to a gif I captured.

Lets just hope they dont take this website out smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

That would be so annoying if that ever happened

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.