Why do you guys hate apple?

Guest Johnny5g
Go to solution Solved by AnonymousGuy,

I just don't like Apple as a company.  Steve Jobs was a cunt, their products are lacking in features, and the zealousness of their fanbase is a major turn off.  The fact that Apple is considered "the most valuable company in the world" based on market cap is the punchline to it.  No one would care if Apple disappeared tomorrow.  Try that for Google or Intel or Microsoft or Walmart or Exxon.

I am just curious. Thanks!

Because Android sheeple mindlessly complain about how everyone who supports apple at all is an iSheep.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Because their products cost more than my house?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I actually like the iPhone a lot, don't even dream about having a normal conversation about it, mostly people who complain about all those applefags are adnorid fags so yeah

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I don't, but I also dislike blind love for a company.

I personally see Macbook Pro as the only good thing apple makes at the moment. Maybe ipad too.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Because Android fanboys mindlessly complain about how everyone who supports apple at all is an iSheep.

but why does that make LTT members hate apple?

Because they're a company that mainly feeds off of sheep who just buy it for the brand without actually making any major improvements or releasing products actually worth the pricing. Only product I think is worth it is the Ipad since there's no competition and the Iphone for OS but there's no improvements with the newer models they're practically no different from the last generation but people will still upgrade when there's no difference.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

I dont like it because it try to sync you and your iphone to every goddamn thing. My mom now has my contacts and my brother gets my mom's texts. And I am just sitting here like wtf is going on? Also they are overpriced and I dislike the ui and ios

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I am just curious. Thanks!

Why do YOU love Apple? Just curious...

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

It's not just LTT members. It happens litteraly everywhere.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Because their products cost more than my house?

well how does that mean you hate it?

how about OVER PRICED

Horrible cooling

No advanced features

Why the hell cant one jsut drop music onto an iphone. Have to use itunes. Need i go on?

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I don't. I like quite like their products, especially the iPhone and MacBook lineup. The iPhone bc it looks good, performs surprisingly very well, and takes very good pictures, and the MacBook because they are sexy, actually do well, and get the job done. But yeah, they are a tad bit expensive.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

most people here own a windows pc. maybe even multiple of them. I wouldn't see a mac user having much value from ltt forums. You can't just say I need a new psu and new drives for my mac ill go and buy them. 

dont get me started about iTunes

btw is this in response to that guy who wants a gtx 970 in his mac? @Johnny5g

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Because every Applefan boy talks shit about Android and the fact that many stuff Android had went under the radar. Such as water-resistant phones.  Larger screens.

And people Hate Android because people don't know how to use it properly, Android can be customizable and have tons of stuff and apps that can help save power or even a custom splash screen.

Plus am not ready to give a arm and a leg for a Iphone

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I live iOS and Android, but people think Apple is a ripoff company so yeah.....

well how does that mean you hate it?

I can get better more powerful computers for less money.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Price. I would gladly buy Apple products, if only comparable products weren't cheaper while giving just as good of an experience. I have an iPad and I'm pretty happy with it, but I wouldn't pay as much as my dad did for it just for a tablet.

"Rawr XD"

I don't, but I also dislike blind love for a company.

I personally see Macbook Pro as the only good thing apple makes at the moment. Maybe ipad too.

the iPad is great I have been using the original iPad mini and it still works like a charm.

Because for the quality they are overpriced, everything with them seems like a microtransaction. Itunes is ridiculous with the price ludicrousy, their products are so flimsy and quite frankly because everybody acts like they are god and in reality by providing the user with everything they are making the user very stupid. the last point wouldnt bother me but everyone where i like is the user. The force everyone to buy the upgrade every year practically or 2 dunno, and more. In the beginning they were good, now it sucks shit. And another point i just remembered all their tech is locked. You cant upgrade or nothing and the os is exclusive unless you hack it, and it isnt that spectacular to hackintosh it in my opinion 

I just don't like Apple as a company.  Steve Jobs was a cunt, their products are lacking in features, and the zealousness of their fanbase is a major turn off.  The fact that Apple is considered "the most valuable company in the world" based on market cap is the punchline to it.  No one would care if Apple disappeared tomorrow.  Try that for Google or Intel or Microsoft or Walmart or Exxon.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)