I think my cpu is broken?

NewbixCube

Well everything has been fine. I've been using the computer and playing games but just now @ 6:30 a.m while browsing for wallpapers it bluescreened. 

Bluescreenview didn't collect any information but I'll post the event viewer as there were A LOT of event warnings.

Event Viewer: https://mega.co.nz/#!k99BzLKA!V-CZaC0qoakxiDrF2RM-wyp_MIQnT4wD7TMD4iJniA0

I'm all out of ideas at this point :(

It always seems to be pointing towards either the RAM or CPU, Networking, Software, just basically everything.

Have you tried testing the RAM one stick at a time, a couple of passes on each stick should be enough to determine anything.

If that comes up with nothing could you take screenshots of your BIOS? Should just be able to plug in a USB drive and hit the F12 button or the screenshot button in the corner.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

it could be the HDD.