I think my cpu is broken?

NewbixCube

yes update  and il find out for you.

its to do with ipv6 and this might actually be the route to the bluescreens, if you go into device manager and disable it, it will no longer be there.

Teredo tunneling is a method of tunneling IPV6 traffic over an IPV4 network.

There are lots of issues with it so it is best to make your network 100% IPV6 or 100% IPV4. Most home users are stuck with IPV4 because that is all their routers and switches can handle.

I disabled the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface.

Another mention I do have is.. I started bsoding without playing games.

Just doing random things on the internet usually although I've once crashed while not using the computer at all. Of course skype, teamspeak, and steam was still running so there was an internet presence still.

Edit: Working on drivers for the Ethernet controller now!

I've updated the ethernet drivers. Now this may or may not have been the cause of the BSOD. But it doesn't explain my cpu having errors. I'm going to run OCCT again and see what happens.

I disabled the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface.

Another mention I do have is.. I started bsoding without playing games.

Just doing random things on the internet usually although I've once crashed while not using the computer at all. Of course skype, teamspeak, and steam was still running so there was an internet presence still.

Edit: Working on drivers for the Ethernet controller now!

yeah you will always have internet running if you have the ethernet in,   a lot oft  hings require the internet to work.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

yeah you will always have internet running if you have the ethernet in,   a lot oft  hings require the internet to work.

Any idea about the CPU?

I'm going to run OCCT on my CPU for 15 minutes.

So far we're at 2 minutes and no errors in comparison to last times 16 seconds.

Edit: Still so far so good @ 11 minutes now.

Any idea why I might of got an error from OCCT on my cpu? I posted the logs on the OP.

I'll test GPU next and maybe play some Arma 3 but everything 'might' be fixed just from disabling and updating those drivers.

GPU and CPU passed a 15 minute stress test.

I guess those drivers somehow were the cause of my problems wow.

I'll give it a full 24 hours of playing games and computer usage. If I don't run into any problems I'll make a follow up.

Thanks for all the assistance!

GPU and CPU passed a 15 minute stress test.

I guess those drivers somehow were the cause of my problems wow.

I'll give it a full 24 hours of playing games and computer usage. If I don't run into any problems I'll make a follow up.

Thanks for all the assistance!

welcome my friend.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Event Viewer Error,

"The cpuz138 service failed to start due to the following error: 
The system cannot find the path specified."

BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed don't show anything about it bluescreening.

Event Viewer Error,

"The cpuz138 service failed to start due to the following error: 
The system cannot find the path specified."

BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed don't show anything about it bluescreening.

do you have Corsair Link installed?

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

do you have Corsair Link installed?

Yes I do. I actually installed it quite recently to watch temperatures now that i think about it.

Edit: I just reseated everything in my computer except my cpu. That'll be done in a couple days.

Okay, uninstall Corsair Link, might seem weird but I know of an issue with that software, and as soon as you posted that latest viewer bug it hit me. Corsair Link uses CPUID DLL's / Drivers for the monitoring, and have been known to cause BSOD's, Freezes, Crashes etc.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Okay, uninstall Corsair Link, might seem weird but I know of an issue with that software, and as soon as you posted that latest viewer bug it hit me. Corsair Link uses CPUID DLL's / Drivers for the monitoring, and have been known to cause BSOD's, Freezes, Crashes etc.

Uninstalled and restarted.

I kind of hate the fact that I don't know a way to cause the BSOD. Now I'll sit here waiting.

I installed corsair link after my computer would randomly reboot while playing games under heavy load. So I downloaded it to check temperatures while playing. Then I started to get actual bluescreens. So we may still have a problem.

Hmm, the random reboots could have just been a driver causing problems, which you've updated now soo... We'll see anyways, hopefully this will have sorted the issue.

The problem with Corsair Link is until recently being discovered, it installs the CPUZ DLL in the temp folder, instead of actually installing it in the drivers folder. So when/if you use applications such as CCleaner or any automated service to clean temporarily / unused files, it would delete the CPUZ DLL.

I'm not actually sure if corsair have sorted this issue yet though.

Photography

Well... Ran Prime95 for about a hour at around 1 am and everything was fine. I went ahead and went to bed, but it seems at 5 am the computer doesn't have any bluescreen dmps and Event Viewer doesn't show any 'different' Critical/Error/Warnings.' It just shows the:

Error: The previous system shutdown at 5:13:47 AM on ‎8/‎2/‎2015 was unexpected.

Critical: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Is there any other way to check why the computer may have crashed?

Here's an updated Resource and Performance: https://mega.co.nz/#!Vp9gUDoD!GDNG6H-0CiYJKy8cG0_XKtdPl0a9Ji1dYZJZZqgSgnM

Had a quick look through, nothing's standing out.

Is there a MEMORY.DMP file in the Windows folder? If so when's the last modify date on it?

Photography

The last two dmps int he Minidump folder are from 07/17 and 07/26.

Edit: the MEMORY .DMP last modified was 07/27.

Would running Ccleaner do anything?

So the last actual BSOD was on the 27th...  Hmm

You could try Ccleaner to clear out some crap and clear through the registry.

Photography

So the last actual BSOD was on the 27th...  Hmm

You could try Ccleaner to clear out some crap and clear through the registry.

Is there ANYTHING I should know about Ccleaner before using it?

I don't want to mess everything up because it removes wrong files.

You can select the types of files and locations for it to clean, and gives you an option to backup your registry before removing unused entries.

I've never personally had any issues with using Ccleaner.

It will also clear your browser too unless you de-select it, so if you don't want to lose any saved passwords or anything like that I suggest unchecking the browser options.

Photography

You can select the types of files and locations for it to clean, and gives you an option to backup your registry before removing unused entries.

I've never personally had any issues with using Ccleaner.

It will also clear your browser too unless you de-select it, so if you don't want to lose any saved passwords or anything like that I suggest unchecking the browser options.

Something odd just happened. I was watching a video about Ccleaner then my sound started to studder as if I was going to get a blue screen but instead I have no sound. This happened yesterday as well, I had to restart my PC to fix it. Any ideas?

Edit: Might have to do with sound drivers? Could be a cause to crashes maybe?

Did anything pop up in Event Viewer when the sound stopped?

Photography

I got a Warning,

Name resolution for the name csi.gstatic.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

and this is the Warning from last night @ around 1 am, 

Name resolution for the name wpad.Home timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Edit: Used Ccleaner for registry and some other files. Going to restart to get sound back.

Done with restart, sound is fine again.

I'm not sure I like the looks of that, the first one I can't find anything on, but the wpad.Home has returned some interesting results involving the hosts.file not including Local host or some browsers using DNS based auto proxy detection which is apparently a huge security hole...

I may be completely wrong on that though, I've not had much sleep so skimming through it was a bit of a blur.

Since you're not actually having BSoD's anymore, I would consider doing a clean install of windows just to be sure, clear out any underlying crap, or anything that may have gotten corrupt due to the previous BSoD's (which might actually cause the random reboots and weird instabilities).

Photography

I'm not sure I like the looks of that, the first one I can't find anything on, but the wpad.Home has returned some interesting results involving the hosts.file not including Local host or some browsers using DNS based auto proxy detection which is apparently a huge security hole...

I may be completely wrong on that though, I've not had much sleep so skimming through it was a bit of a blur.

Since you're not actually having BSoD's anymore, I would consider doing a clean install of windows just to be sure, clear out any underlying crap, or anything that may have gotten corrupt due to the previous BSoD's (which might actually cause the random reboots and weird instabilities).

Hmmm, I might just hold out and hope this windows 10 reserve comes through soon. So I can just save the time and update fresh into windows 10. I'm not sure how long it takes after you reserve it though.