The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

Anyone here ever been on 747-8 Upper deck business class? ITS AMAZING!!! On the way back to germany from [place in asia] the desk guy offered us a deal for $250 for 2/3 tickets, and the third is free. for $500 TOTALLY WORTH IT

I'd like to get on a 747-8's flight deck. It's like the 777 but with 4 engines!

And since we're on the topic of controllers, Frooglesim reviewed a Goflight's Yoke and Throttle and wow the price!

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Nope. Vatsim, Virtual Air Traffic Simulation. It's as close to real life as you're gonna get. You have to send off your flight plan to the server and the controllers can pull the flight plan up as you call for clearance.

Oh I'd screw that up so bad.

Dude they're gonna be gone soon. 747-8 Had terrible sales and the -400 is only being used by like 3 airlines now. Germany to San Fran was on a 747-400, almost cried when we landed because im prob not going to go to [place in asia] for another 4 years or so, and all 744's will be gone by then probably. Stupid singapore airlines, thanks to you, all the companies are killing off the 747-400s :(

Wait they're replacing them already?? FUCK. I need money.

I ran this on my school setup 6 monitor surround monitor with Saitek controls pedals seat and more, too bad they are selling those for vr headsets

Started in 2012, since then most 747-400s have been killed. And 747-8 passenger planes are only from Lufthansa. A ticket in business class to germany is like $2500 during the winter time (I think)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

They like replacing the huge passenger 747 with "long range" planes like 777.......

Flew on a 747-400 and 747-400 Combi

And since we're on the topic of controllers, Frooglesim reviewed a Goflight's Yoke and Throttle and wow the price!

I can't even load their site. :D

I ran this on my school setup 6 monitor surround monitor with Saitek controls pedals seat and more, too bad they are selling those for vr headsets

I want to run FSX with the consumer version of the Rift and hopefully gauges are clear with it. That'd probably be so amazing.

Started in 2012, since then most 747-400s have been killed. And 747-8 passenger planes are only from Lufthansa. A ticket in business class to germany is like $2500 during the winter time (I think)

Don't worry, you can still fly British Airways......

They like replacing the huge passenger 747 with "long range" planes like 777.......

I need to find a round trip ticket with Lufthansa in a 747. :(

I've been on about 27 Different 747-400s, they seriously have a place in my heart/brain D:

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Don't worry, you can still fly British Airways......

They're retiring by 2017 (from what i heard)

Goflight's stuff looks so depressing and cheap. Wow. I'd rather spend the $5k on Saitek's cockpit because it looks more cheery.

They're retiring by 2017 (from what i heard)

That's enough time for me at least.

Goflight's stuff looks so depressing and cheap. Wow. I'd rather spend the $5k on Saitek's cockpit because it looks more cheery.

That's enough time for me at least.

tbh im not dedicated to flight sim so much that i'd spend more than $3K for flight sim gear :P

tbh im not dedicated to flight sim so much that i'd spend more than $3K for flight sim gear :P

All I really want is the autopilot module and spend the rest of that $3k on planes and scenery. :ph34r:

I want to run FSX with the consumer version of the Rift and hopefully gauges are clear with it. That'd probably be so amazing.

Well um we had a small sneaky operation to download elite dangerous on the school server :D it worked until an it guy found... We wiped that clean so until then nobody knows what happened

Well um we had a small sneaky operation to download elite dangerous on the school server :D it worked until an it guy found... We wiped that clean so until then nobody knows what happened

Damn IT people ruining fun.

All I really want is the autopilot module and spend the rest of that $3k on planes and scenery. :ph34r:

I have about $2K of addons, and about $3K worth that i may have sorta completely pirated in asia....ssh.

FSX isn't worth dumping money on anymore, its so old and buggy, waiting for Doveshit to release FS2016 or whatever

I have about $2K of addons, and about $3K worth that i may have sorta completely pirated in asia....ssh.

FSX isn't worth dumping money on anymore, its so old and buggy, waiting for Doveshit to release FS2016 or whatever

Apparently the press release Dovetail made was misinterpreted, they're not making a new FS, they're making a new game using FSX's technology. :(

I'd dump money in to P3D if they port it to DX12 and it actually DOES run so amazingly well like everyone says. So far the only thing I have is REX, still rely on finding decent freeware planes.

Doveshit is just jews that make money off stupid dlc........

Damn IT people ruining fun.

The same ones that paid for new phones that can have video chats yet nobody knows how to use them

Apparently the press release Dovetail made was misinterpreted, they're not making a new FS, they're making a new game using FSX's technology. :(

I'd dump money in to P3D if they port it to DX12 and it actually DOES run so amazingly well like everyone says. So far the only thing I have is REX, still rely on finding decent freeware planes.

wut..... FUCK YOU DOVESHIT 

P3d seems nice, idk if i'll make the move anytime soon. Installing all my addons and shit takes way too much effort

wut..... FUCK YOU DOVESHIT 

P3d seems nice, idk if i'll make the move anytime soon. Installing all my addons and shit takes way too much effort

I still need to finish installing World of AI.. At least I don't have jack for addons so I could just move to P3D quite easily. :D

I still need to finish installing World of AI.. At least I don't have jack for addons so I could just move to P3D quite easily. :D

UGH I still have to install WOAI... bleh

Yeap. The 777 can more than handle the routes the 747 used to take. The only time an airline would need a 747 is if the route is popular and there's a lot of passengers.

Here you go

http://www.goflightinc.com/

And the closest you'll get to a rift is TrackIR and that itself costs more money. This hobby is more expensive than our tech hobby O.o

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

UGH I still have to install WOAI... bleh

There's so many packages.. I just wish you could set it to install all of them automatically, just point the program at the folder they're sitting in and let it work.

Yeap. The 777 can more than handle the routes the 747 used to take. The only time an airline would need a 747 is if the route is popular and there's a lot of passengers.

Here you go

http://www.goflightinc.com/

And the closest you'll get to a rift is TrackIR and that itself costs more money. This hobby is more expensive than our tech hobby O.o

Makes me wonder how the A380 is doing.

Yeah I'm looking at this thing on their site, you could get some wood and a bunch of Saitek panels instead for much less money.