Are You going to the new office/garage sale/fan meet ? *Open Poll*

I'm going, but I live about four hours away by car, so it's really no biggie...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

What the date and time? The office is like a 30 minute drive from me, but 2 and a half hour transit. If only i had a car. Also whats he selling and is it cheap? Don't have much disposable income. :(

ugh why does postimage never work for so many people.... try 2

wink_2.gif

again doesn't
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It's Zooey Deschanel doing a sarcastic wink

giphy.gif

it works now
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'm must over twice that... :/ probably not gonna go.

yeah, im like 1,700 miles away. too bad, because i could snatch up the $1 heatsink that Linus joked about in the vlog.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

yeah, im like 1,700 miles away. too bad, because i could snatch up the $1 heatsink that Linus joked about in the vlog.

lols

I would have to convert currency as well as get a new passport and probably a driver's license unless Phil plans on driving the whole way up. Not exactly something I really want to be doing if I'm honest but I would love to go :/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yea.... about that. I'll just steal an F16 from base and pickup a few hitchhikers to pay for the fuel.

656bc1f44def2611cced7f2649c4b6e8.jpg

i am super worried about traveling from Norway to this meetup are we 110% sure the meetup is on the 21st?

got relatives there so it's gonna be chill to see them anyhow. really happy cause my boss just gave be permission to take two weeks off for this.

could we perhaps get a chat room for discussing stuff for after the meetup? maybe going to a pub with some locals. 

Yea.... about that. I'll just steal an F16 from base and pickup a few hitchhikers to pay for the fuel.

Screenshot 2015 08 04 13.19.49

oh boy.

My biggest wish in the world is probably to meet @LinusTech

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

My biggest wish in the world is to meet @LinusTech

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

i wish. hopefully i can convince my mom. when and where? thanks!

same

I want to.

I really want to.

But i live in New Zealand.... just started my own business a few months ago and well my wallet says no.

:wacko:

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I live in Australia if I lived in Canada near him I would GO. but other side of the world makes it a bit hard unless i can somehow get donating to fly me their lol

@Tech_Dreamer if you have any protest towards this i'll delete my post right away.

i'll just post this chat room for anyone who's interested

http://www.chatzy.com/53107237127259 i don't know if chatzy is that good but it should do the job just fine.

it's fine, have fun :)

Details separate people.

As much as I would like to meet Linus Sebastian and his crew, I really can't because I can't afford the plane ticket from San Diego to British Columbia to his new office. I really like him and his crew, but damn he's far away from my place :(

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

Sure! Find me a way to get there for 0 $: Cross half Spain, the damn Atlantic Ocean and nearly all Canada

PS: I don't have a bicycle, so I can't mod one to make it float

This is a signature.

Where can I see more info about this? When/Where?

i think he'll update the full address via his facebook or twitter page probably around a week before the actual meetup, follow him over there to keep up to date, i'll try to update the original post with the address when i get access to it as well, otherwise pretty sure it's the right location on google maps with the search tag Linus Media Group ,

Details separate people.

I'm going, it's a 5 & 1/2 hour drive from where I'm at, and I got the day off work! Sorry to everyone that can't make it

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes."