Are You going to the new office/garage sale/fan meet ? *Open Poll*

I can justify going to Canada, because I actually have friends in the Vancouver area and i've always wanted to go. But who has a spare 3 grand for flights. Heh. Also no passport seems a bit of an issue.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I may end up going since I live only 13 minutes away, but afraid of it being socially awkward. Maybe just pop by for the garage sale if there's something I'm interested in.

I really really REALLY want to go, but I live in Australia, it sucks. But if I ever go to Canada I'll probably stop by and like, knock on the door or some sheit for gigs. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I'm in South Dakota, that'd be like a 22 1/2 hour drive....   Even if I fly out there it's still a whole day back and forth...

I might send one of my friends from Canada your way since he's actually in or around your area...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I wish. I'm sure a bunch of the other Michiganders can agree.

I really hope they try to make a video of it. It's a great opportunity, and it would be kinda neat to see where some of the fans are from (assuming the fan in question is willing to at least disclose their home state/province or country).

Do we really want to know what people on this forum look like or were they are from  :D (also assuming you have not gone into the "post a picture of yourself" thread on the forum) haha

27ynbzp.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This for example would result in Linus possibly killing himself or getting a mullet, whatever comes first :P  

I like to think everyone on this forum looks like a perfect person from one of those ABC drama shows or something :D

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

I would really love to go, but I'm in NY.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I may end up going since I live only 13 minutes away, but afraid of it being socially awkward. Maybe just pop by for the garage sale if there's something I'm interested in.

Just show up in a car with tinted windows and watch from a distance, then if you want to get out make sure you have one of those morphsuits and communicate using a text to speech app. Problem solved. :D

Imagine seeing this photo and realizing you live in one of those houses behind the complex  :wacko:

Im gonna be at the beach during the meetup, tho I cant quite complain at that.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I would if:

I wasn't broke as f**k

Wasn't so much of an introvert

Didn't despise sunlight to the point that if I was rich I would build a giant orbiting sunblocker, and if I didn't have a new legitimate medical reason for avoiding the sun (kind of a win because I despise the sun anyways)

If these bastard turnips would let me leave

if I had the time,

Why so many options?

Again with the turnips.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

SOMEONE/EVERYONE WHO IS GOING: YOU MUST BRING TURNIPS.

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

As much as I would like to I cant afford to drive from the bottom of the US to Canada to eat snacks and talk to youtube people.

Heathen!

I'm a hypocrite since I'm not going either for the same reason.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Nope, too far, too expensive, too un-safe, and I don't have a passport.

I doubt my mum would allow me to go anyways.

And my car doesn't have AC... so 42 hours of driving or so without AC.... yeah....

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I am quite a big fan of Linus and everyone in LMG, started watching their videos since like 2013. However, I'm living in Singapore and still studying currently... :x Hope there's another fan meet during Sept/Oct or Feb/Mar next year (those months are during my school hoildays). 

Had this been on my continent I probably would have made the trip, but flying to the other side of the world (literally) is beyond what my crazy-budget can carry. Would have loved to though.

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

From my location it wouldn't be much different from driving to Seattle (minus the border crossing, we need passports for that right?), but I'd rather not spend the gas to go. Nevermind missing work.

"Ghost"

Intel i5-4690k 4.6 GHz 1.25v | NZXT Kraken x61 | Asus Z97-AR | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT 2050 MHz

NZXT h440 White | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GS | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB  |Asus VG248QE  | Win 10

I live in New Jersey, but I could fly over (free vacation flight). My only issue is transportation and lodging once I'm in Canada. Anyone want to form a group for hotel rooms :D?!

If I have time off work I'll make the 30min drive down :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

The time for it would be during my uni hours just about the time classes start to get serious and will give out serious assignments. If it was on a more available day I might go because I have the money and it'd be cool but, whatever.

I also took a trip for about 5 days to Shitcago to see friends and I'm rather not in the mood for more air time and to go through the trouble of acquiring a passport and dealing with international section of the TSA.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I am at India and and as of now I will need thousands of dollars to go there

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Because there's 4,400 miles of travel distance one way... :P

If I could afford it, I'd definitely go. Just hope Linus does something like this again in the future. :)

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Not worth 2000€ to me right now, as that is more than I make in a year as a student 

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh