Are You going to the new office/garage sale/fan meet ? *Open Poll*

found this in the CMstorm laptop cooler that i bought for 15 bucks at the auction :S #spooked

i'm the guy that gave Linus that Norwegian coin btw.

Did you FLY in from Norway just for the meetup?

Also that head is part of the Danboard toy from Yotsuba!. They have them as USB chargers in the office, so I am guessing one of the staff people also have the real toy and accidentally the extra head fell into the cooler! You might want to reach out to someone on staff to see if anyone lost one:

IMG_7286.JPG

Did you FLY in from Norway just for the meetup?

Also that head is part of the Danboard toy from Yotsuba!. They have them as USB chargers in the office, so I am guessing one of the staff people also have the real toy and accidentally the extra head fell into the cooler! You might want to reach out to someone on staff to see if anyone lost one:

well it kinda started with that. a death in the family caused me to not be able to go on the scheduled annual trip to Canada that i usually go on. i saw the announcement for the meetup late august and asked my dad if i could just go then for a couple weeks and he immediately said "sure" and agreed to pay for the trip.

i've also been visiting with my aunt here in Vancouver so it wasnt 100% for the trip. now i'm worrying how to get all the crap i bought at the garage sale home :S got the 3x XFX monitor stand for 100$ a MSI Z97 motherboard, a Zalman watercooler, a bitfenix Colossus bundled with a decent headset and the coolermaster laptop cooler i mentioned :S

shipping it with FedEx is out of the question, the estimate was fucking 1200 bucks... more than twice the retail value of the stand itself...

well it kinda started with that. a death in the family caused me to not be able to go on the scheduled annual trip to Canada that i usually go on. i saw the announcement for the meetup late august and asked my dad if i could just go then for a couple weeks and he immediately said "sure" and agreed to pay for the trip.

i've also been visiting with my aunt here in Vancouver so it wasnt 100% for the trip. now i'm worrying how to get all the crap i bought at the garage sale home :S got the 3x XFX monitor stand for 100$ a MSI Z97 motherboard, a Zalman watercooler, a bitfenix Colossus bundled with a decent headset and the coolermaster laptop cooler i mentioned :S

shipping it with FedEx is out of the question, the estimate was fucking 1200 bucks... more than twice the retail value of the stand itself...

Ohhhh! I saw you at the meetup :D.... I was telling my friend that he should offer you some cash for that case, because you got it for "free" with your other item and we weren't sure if you really wanted it.

If you're looking to offload some stuff, I could probably help you out with that (pay some money towards your items that you don't necessarily want to keep anymore). Send me a PM on the forum!

Edited by Mysticode

I would've loved to go, but Tennessee is just a little too far from the great and mighty white north

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

i know this thread is getting a bit old and the question i'm about to ask is kindof irrelevant.

so at the garage sale i bought the XFX triple monitor stand and i'm wondering if i can just check it in as normal baggage at the airport? it just needs some tape i'd think... doesnt matter when i get the answer as its just in retrospect as my aunts car broke down and i had to take a cap to the airport and the box wouldnt fit in the trunk :S

my aunt's gonna ship it though its gonna cost around 160-300 bucks :S though i'd have to pay 120 bucks for the extra luggage anyhoo