Good Cheap Headphones?

IAMSWIFT1

I Need New Headphones,My 3 Year Old Turtle Beach X12s Stopped Working Randomly (Probably Because Of Age xD)I Don't Need A Mic,Just Some Good Headphones

hedphones or headset? if its a headset i have a cobra elite gaming headset(its a redicules name for it) thats quite good and its only $30 wich isnt that bad, it has a more base heavy sound to it but i kinda like that, the mic isnt total garbage and because its not a verry well known brand there quite cheap

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Budget?

HOnestly,Probably $50 Bucks Is The Most I Can Do Right Now

HOnestly,Probably $50 Bucks Is The Most I Can Do Right Now

M20x, Superlux 681 Evos, a used m30x on ebay? Those are the few I know of that are great. 

Wtf is wrong with your capitalisation? Please stop writing like that, it hurts my eyes and my brain.

JVC HA-RX700, if they still sell them. :P

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

the monoprice 8323 are surprisingly good sounding. this is coming from a guy who has an m50 a dt770 an ad700 etc the monoprice is pretty good.

Cheap =/= good

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Moved to Audio.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch