Don't forget the SuperNOVA GS series. I think those are some of the best PSUs you can get. Little pricey though.

Anything by SeaSonic, SuperFlower, and Delta are all very reliable. Delta is,probably the most reliable, The reason EVGA even has the GS series is because SuperFlower couldn't keep up with the demand of the power supplies.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

AIO does not fit in this case very well. The HDD is to bring the cost down. (I did not even touch the $1000 limit) and 4690K puts out more heat, and I wanted heat to be this things last problem. Plus AIOs don't like to be carried around even more than HDDs. 

AIOs are fine when it comes to being carried around. They're closed for a reason. The 4690K puts out more heat but it is a much better processor than the 4460. The AIO fits perfectly fine in the case I chose, which is even smaller than the RVZ01 (and looks better IMO).

AIOs are fine when it comes to being carried around. They're closed for a reason. The 4690K puts out more heat but it is a much better processor than the 4460. The AIO fits perfectly fine in the case I chose, which is even smaller than the RVZ01 (and looks better IMO).

It is smaller, but the RVZ01 has a different form factor, yours is the more box type. The RVZ01 is not much bigger than a Playstation 3. 

I actually hate those box style cases, which is why I chose the RVZ01. I am using the stock cooler in the RVZ01 and the 4690 is louder with the stock cooler, plus the games that will be played on the GTX 970 won't really need the extra power of the 4690, and I built this with gaming only in mind, if I wanted a compact workstation type thing I would never use the RVZ01 because of its CPU cooling situation. 

And like I said before an AIO is more likely to break because of transportation than a modern HDD. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz