Windows 10 has been, or will be downloaded today for those who reserved - Don't delete C:\$windows.~BT

GoodBytes

Well, I would have gotten the reservation a long time ago, if GWX.exe did not magically refuse to launch.

I have that same issue. Does the window that says please wait close when you click the icon.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

pic?

don't trust me lmao?

mdvNsCl.png

Windows 10 upgrade setup is located in: C:\$windows.~BT

So, if you notice this folder, and wonder what it is. Don't delete it. (The folder might be marked as 'hidden').

It put mine on the F: drive, same path otherwise. Possibly because C: is an SSD with only about 30GB free space.

I have that same issue. Does the window that says please wait close when you click the icon.

I do not even have the icon, period! I even went to the program itself, manually launching it, and I have "GWX.exe" show up as a Task Manager process for a fifth of a second at most. I did the batch fix, the manual registry updates, and the update reinstalls with nothing of a tangible result. In fact, the batch script mentioned the fix consuming several minutes to complete, and it took me only a flash instance because of the bloody executable file not working.

If there is some way to force the executable to run, that would be splendid!

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

does anybody on 7 has the files? every picture i look at has been on 8.1

8fp3jf5.png

3.8GB and rising.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Everyone that has it RESERVED and windows fully updated but it has not started downloading try this;

IT WORKED!! Thank you!!

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

I have it. Build 10240.16384. The base system archive is ESD, as expected. I got Client Core 64-bit en-GB, just as expected.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I'm going to leave it until the weekend, I'm not faffing around with OS updates mid-week.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

welp that "wuauclt.exe /updatenow" didn't work and I am fully updated and I have it reserved but its not downloading... rip

EDIT HYPE TRAIN TIME ITS THERE YIPPE!!!

Taran should run for president!

welp that "wuauclt.exe /updatenow" didn't work and I am fully updated and I have it reserved but its not downloading... rip

Go to Windows Update and click on check for updates. Install any important updates that pops up. They try that command again, and then it should begin downloading.

post-145129-0-51102700-1438121606.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I just wanna say if anyone was like me trying to run that cmd command and it wasnt working, make sure you have auto updates on because it WILL NOT WORK IF ITS NOT ON.

I wonder what would happen if I start the process manually... http://prntscr.com/7y5yg0

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I do not even have the icon, period! I even went to the program itself, manually launching it, and I have "GWX.exe" show up as a Task Manager process for a fifth of a second at most. I did the batch fix, the manual registry updates, and the update reinstalls with nothing of a tangible result. In fact, the batch script mentioned the fix consuming several minutes to complete, and it took me only a flash instance because of the bloody executable file not working.

If there is some way to force the executable to run, that would be splendid!

No idea really sorry though. Do you know if we can still upgrade though.

Edit: I changed my update settings to auto update. I got 11 new updates. I would recommend you do the same.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

thats what i did.. im in windows 10 now activated and everything :P

Maybe I should try it then. A few pages back people said it could cause a corrupt install... But I'm really impatient xD

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Maybe I should try it then. A few pages back people said it could cause a corrupt install... But I'm really impatient xD

post on forums if it works ;^)

post on forums if it works ;^)

will do, let me just make a win8 boot usb first in case it fucks up.

Ain't nobody got time for that :)

No idea really sorry though. Do you know if we can still upgrade though.

Edit: I changed my update settings to auto update. I got 11 new updates. I would recommend you do the same.

Already done it; no dice!

There has to be something blocking it, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me!

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Woot woot, DLing right now

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Already done it; no dice!

There has to be something blocking it, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me!

did you run " wuauclt.exe /updatenow " in cmd as administrator? because it wasn't working for me either but when I turned on auto updates and ran the command again it started working.