Windows 10 has been, or will be downloaded today for those who reserved - Don't delete C:\$windows.~BT

GoodBytes

it asked me to upgrade to windows 10 pro so i guess it worked :)

What do you mean it asked you to upgrade? What Key did you out in? 

Did you do a free upgrade from 8.1?

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Nearly 7am in UK, and still no Windows 10 4 me :'(

I asked him about the windows 10 download from the Microsoft site.. Im afraid I wont be getting the product key .. IM ONLY CHASING AFTER THE PRODUCT KEY AND IM OUTTA HERE

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

What do you mean it asked you to upgrade? What Key did you out in? 

Did you do a free upgrade from 8.1?

yes i upgraded for free (didn't ask me for a key)

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

Anybody who knows they have the full windows 10 file downloaded

I clicked the setup in the hidden file it, I got the error and proceeded to windows update where magically I was able to install Windows 10 which I am doing right now.

I asked him about the windows 10 download from the Microsoft site.. Im afraid I wont be getting the product key .. IM ONLY CHASING AFTER THE PRODUCT KEY AND IM OUTTA HERE

I thought the key was just associated with the one that's currently linked to your mobo no? 91% completed install.. dunno if real life or fantasy...

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

yes i upgraded for free (didn't ask me for a key)

Are you on Windows 10 yet?

Ask me anything.

faREbdG.png

So those office stayed on? Like i have Office 365, will the key reset or will stay the same on the computer.......

Are you on Windows 10 yet?

52% upgrading it's very very slow , stops every 3% (might have to do with the fact that i have about 1 tb of stuff on my pc)

edit : just jumped to 71% getting closer

how long is this windows 10 downlaod supposed to take? It seems like im stuck at 548kb 0%

that is what we don't know! God sake.. anyone confirm please before I do something stupid that I'll regret? Cuz from Win8 to 8.1 IT'S A 4 HOUR LONG PROCESS... AHHHHHHHUGHGHHHH

Ask me anything.

52% upgrading it's very very slow , stops every 3% (might have to do with the fact that i have about 1 tb of stuff on my pc)

Mines at 9% soo tired already lol.

The full download file from the Microsoft link seems to work. I'm installing now with no errors.

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

how long is this windows 10 downlaod supposed to take? It seems like im stuck at 548kb 0%

You have to be aware how many people are downloading it at once right now. It's going to take a long time

Here's a SS of the process I'm at. I ran the manual installer listed earlier.

Ymq3dZJ.jpg

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

I have Windows 10 fully up and running by using the Windows Media Creation Tool. Activated and everything. Use that if Windows Update doesn't work! 

COMIC SANS

edit : just jumped to 71% getting closer

I really want to do clean install, im so anxious! I just need info about that Product key.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

I'm on 10 percent installation :(

Ask me anything.

All of you have to wait until it's your turn geez. Just turn up tonight, and hope tomorrow morning or afternoon you will get your Windows 10.

All of you have to wait until it's your turn geez. Just turn up tonight, and hope tomorrow morning or afternoon you will get your Windows 10.

Or if you reserved it early and its completely downloaded I clicked the install got the error then when to windows update and it refreshed updates and i was able to install.

I really want to do clean install, im so anxious! I just need info about that Product key.

i hope this helps

If you upgraded to Windows 10 on this PC by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 on this PC in the past, you won't have a Windows 10 product key, and you can skip the product key page by selecting the Skip button. Your PC will activate online automatically so long as the same edition of Windows 10 was successfully activated on this PC by using the free Windows 10 upgrade offer.

Or if you reserved it early and its completely downloaded I clicked the install got the error then when to windows update and it refreshed updates and i was able to install.

I'm stuck in Notify me when is ready stage. Well, i doubt i still have future ahead of me.

I think I screwed up somehow.. It keeps crashing when I try to install it. I click Next and nothing. Now I have no idea how to return to Windows 7 :(

Microsoft said that you don't need a product key for a clean install no? You can bypass it by using your live account that is linked to your key or something like that

84% and configuring settings.. Can't wait!