Will the GTX 750ti be suitable for my processor?

sixsamuraiplayer

My processor is Processor: Intel Celeron Processor G530 LGA155

If not, how about the GTX 740?

Yep. I'm testing one with a Celeron E3200, Pentium E2160 and E5200 and a Q8400 soon, but your Celeron should be fine with it. :P

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Get the 750Ti if you can then upgrade your CPU to a g3258, g3220, g3250, or 4150/4160 eventually

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Yep. I'm testing one with a Celeron E3200, Pentium E2160 and E5200 and a Q8400 soon, but your celeron should be fine with it. :P

The 750ti, is suitable with almost any cpu

I am  MCCCXXXVII

yeah you'll be fine, a pentium k would have been a better option though

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

The thing is I don't want to really upgrade my processor cuz my dad wants me to use this one.

And I'm in a budget. ($115)

I believe on NewEgg the 750ti is fairly priced.

Will I have any issues with the fps cuz my processor isn't that good?

Since you're on 1155 I recommend a 3570K if you can save up some more money.

Most likely no, I have a Celeron G530 but the motherboard it's in doesn't have PCI-E x16... Otherwise I'd test it for you. (I have a 750Ti also)

If you can wait a couple of hours, I suppose I could throw the Celeron and 750Ti in my current rig and run some tests for you. 

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

That'll be great if you do! @Jlryan 

My motherboard is this MSi H61M-P31G3  

Lol my spare board is the ITX version of that one, but it only has an x1 slot. But since my main rig is 1155 I can just swap the CPU's over and test.

Heck I'll even test the Celeron with my 780 just to see what results I get haha.

Photography

I barely understood what you just say cuz i never built a gaming pc in my life but it sounds very helpful! @Jlryan

Can I run games like Minecraft, Chilvalry, Roblox with the specs I have?

I also have 8 gb of RAM

I barely understood what you just say cuz i never built a gaming pc in my life but it sounds very helpful! @Jlryan

Can I run games like Minecraft, Chilvalry, Roblox with the specs I have?

I also have 8 gb of RAM

You will. I'll test a bunch of different games, including Minecraft. I don't have the other two that you listed though.

What resolution will you be playing at?

Photography

Alright done some testing.

Minecraft: 152FPS Average, 42FPS Minimum. Definitely playable, had 15 mins on there, built a house and did some mining :P

Settings: Full screen mode, Everything on fancy, Render distance 16 chunks, Max frame rate, Vsync off, Mipmap 4, smooth lighting maximum.

Heres the house. :P 

WPoWi8l.png

Battlefield 4 on medium settings: 37FPS Average, 22FPS minimum (CPU was the bottleneck here).

Dirt 3 on maximum settings and 4x AA: 77FPS Average, 65FPS Minimum

F1 2012 on High settings, 4x AA: 57FPS Average, 39 Minimum

Crysis on High/Ultra settings: 55FPS Average

All the games are easily playable, just need to find a good balance in settings. Most of the time your CPU will be a bottleneck, but you should still get the GTX 750Ti now, and then upgrade the CPU at a later date. Just upgrading to a Core i3 3220 will give you a massive boost in gaming performance later on down the line.

Photography

My processor is Processor: Intel Celeron Processor G530 LGA155

If not, how about the GTX 740?

It would work but if you are patient and save up you should go for a i5 5690k and atleast a r9 280/gtx 960. To be fair no games are going to run well with the gtx 750ti, you might get like 30 fps on medium settings, and max settings aren't really an option. But if you aren't patient go ahead. (gaming pc's are too much :P)

So everything will work out fine?

It will, yes. :) if I could play Battlefield 4 on medium settings and get a decent score on a 64 player map... then yes haha. But again, your CPU will be a bottleneck, but not a huge one so don't worry about it. It'll last you as long as it takes to save up again and upgrade to an i3 at least.

Photography

It would work but if you are patient and save up you should go for a i5 5690k and atleast a r9 280/gtx 960. To be fair no games are going to run well with the gtx 750ti, you might get like 30 fps on medium settings, and max settings aren't really an option. But if you aren't patient go ahead. (gaming pc's are too much :P)

No.. A gtx 750 ti literally runs every game at 1080p medium settings with over 30 fps easily. It runs battlefield 4 on high settings at 1080p and gets about 60 fps. It would cost much much more for him to get a new platform, a new cpu and a new gpu...

That's fine, most GTX 750Ti's don't require any extra power, the one I used for testing doesn't, and it overclocks well too!

Photography

Now the final question is Before. I buy it...

Should I game or do something productive with my life?

Now the final question is Before. I buy it...

Should I game or do something productive with my life?

Both lol.

My productivity at the moment is helping folks on this nice forum here, every now and then though I'll kick on a game for an hour or so. :)

Photography

I have a bad feeling that when I start playing games a lot my body will start to feel unfit