Zotac 980ti AMP Extreme causing electrical interference

Stunted

So my 980ti has a small amount of buzzing coming through, which is what I assume to be the coils. This isn't a major issue because it only happens during load and usually I have audio playing, however I've now noticed that my KRK Rokit speakers are emitting a buzzing sound now while the graphics card is under load. I know it's my graphics card because the tone coming through the speakers is tied to the frame rate I'm getting in game. Low FPS emits a low pitch tone, high FPS emits a high pitch tone. 

So far I've tried swapping USB slots for the audio interface (Scarlett 2i2) I've also tried moving the interface away from the computer completely, which didn't help. I can only assume that somehow this electrical interference is somehow effecting my USB ports and then travelling through the audio interface into my speakers. 

Does anybody have any idea how I would resolve an issue like this? The 980ti has a 5 year warranty so maybe it's worth an RMA?

usb is digital so idk how there could be interference what psu do you have? maybe the usb isnt supplying enough power

This didn't happen with my old GPU. I have a Corsair RM750.