Watch Dogs Is Terrible

armycombatvet7

How does this game still f***ing suck!??!!?!? They haven't even fixed it yet, it could've seriously been Grand Theft Auto's contender too if it wasn't for a lousy design team.

Edited by colonel_mortis
Updated title

The gameplay is ruined by the horrible optimization... Some missions are repetitive (even carbon copies in some instances) and the main campaign is too short... It's far from being a proper GTA contender...

How does this game still f***ing suck!??!!?!? They haven't even fixed it yet, it could've seriously been Grand Theft Auto's contender too if it wasn't for a lousy design team.

whats wrong with it? :P Other than the map not feeling realistic, audio not working on pc, etc :P

whats wrong with it? :P Other than the map not feeling realistic, audio not working on pc, etc :P

don't forget the vehicle physics... the vehicles feel like floaty bricks...

Game is boring, down graded, cars feel like your turning them with a lolipop stick, runs like shit, have to download a file to bring the visuals slightly closes to that shown at E3 and it's Ubisoft.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I dunno I actually quite liked the game

(forgetting the horrible disappointment, and downgrade)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

watchdogs reminds me alot of the first  ass creed. cool but super boring 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

don't forget the vehicle physics... the vehicles feel like floaty bricks...

I never drive in watch dogs, its impossible with a keyboard :P

I dunno I actually quite liked the game

(forgetting the horrible disappointment, and downgrade)

Plus I brought it on g2a for £2, I can't complain at that price.

It seems OK to me

Plus I brought it on g2a for £2, I can't complain at that price.

It seems OK to me

Its like 6/10, not great, not shit, its nowhere near what it promised, and it ahs some issues

But has some neat ideas, and a few unique elements, decent storyline too, ok characters and voice acting

worth  a few quid and hours to play

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It amazes me how many people complain about a downgrade -facepalm- yes, it kinda sucks that we cant get the full E3 game experience, but developers HAVE TO downgrade before release. If you dont know why then youre not a gamer :D lol. Watch Dogs was, and still is a great game, period.

OH, and whether you like it or not, Ubisoft makes the best games out there, period. Your opinion towards them won't change that. Facts overrule opinions.

wasnt watch dogs reported to have been that poorly optimized that it would eat 6gb of vram if it wanted to?

or am i thinking of another game.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Game is boring, down graded, cars feel like your turning them with a lolipop stick, runs like shit, have to download a file to bring the visuals slightly closes to that shown at E3 and it's Ubisoft.

Have you installed TheWorse MOD yet?

TWD Doesn't have anything to do with the E3 version, it doesn't add features to the game that were locked away, the biggest change is a colour rebalance

watchdogs reminds me alot of the first  ass creed. cool but super boring 

Watch your whore mouth, AC1 is the best (and only great) AC game, 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

i remember being so hyped over watchdogs

but when it was released i was so pissed off..

ubisoft generally sucks

i'm boycotting them

TWD Doesn't have anything to do with the E3 version, it doesn't add features to the game that were locked away, the biggest change is a colour rebalance

Nice meme.

Ubisoft tends not to dwell on things for too long. Chances are they patched the biggest issues with it in the first two or three months, then moved the development team on to the sequel.

I'll point out that Ubisoft hasn't had a major release since Valve implemented their new refund policy. So we'll see how that business strategy works out for them in the future.

I didn't think its that bad after you mod it and hook up a controller.

I mean yeah the controls for keyboard/mouse are really bad but still its pretty fun with a controller.

I never drive in watch dogs, its impossible with a keyboard :P

I've yet to have a fun driving experience with a keyboard and mouse.

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

Runs ok to me. A steady 60 fps is easily attainable on two 970s at 4K.

It's the game itself that's mediocre. Boring characters, shitty driving controls, story that I gave up on before finishing...

Nice meme.

No memes here m8 that mod didn't turn it into the E3 settings, it made the game look much Darker and added an unplayable amount of DOF, the only thing it added were dynamic headlight shadows, which were flickery

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Ubisoft already made their money.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.