What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

"MaxX" is from "MaxX Unlimited" which is a boss song from the Dance Dance Revolution series. I was like 12 and it was OMG TEH BEST SONG EVAR!!!

The MdX part...I don't even know for sure. :p

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

It's a long story, but I guess I'll tell it anyway.

When I was younger, from age 8 to 12, my best friend and I created a game using our old toys and action figures. It was a fun way to get more use out of toys that we otherwise would've stopped using several years prior. We called it Stadium. It's nearly impossible to explain what it was about, but we absolutely loved playing it. For the nearly five years that we had it, we spent more time playing Stadium than we did doing anything else. It went through four different "generations," moving between four different locations in my house. The fourth, and longest-lived, was named Aether Stadium because we were both very into the Metroid series of video games when we started it. In Metroid Prime 2, the main character visits a planet called Aether, so we borrowed that name for our game because we thought it sounded cool. Since it was at my house and used mostly my toys, I was the "AetherMaster," which was the username that I used on most websites for a long time.

But as I grew up, that name started to sound childish. So I dropped the "Master" from my username, becoming just "Aether." But I found that on many websites, that username would already be taken. I'm not superstitious nor do I believe in luck, but for some reason or another, the number 176 seems to follow me. I see it everywhere, so it sort of became my "lucky number." So, I added 176 to Aether, and that's where my current default username came from.

TL;DR: The "Aether" is from my childhood, the "176" is my lucky number.

I used to sell guitar effect pedals on ebay... and I had the domain so it kind of stuck.. and I really couldn't think of anything better and really who gives a shit anyway

It was something that came up in mind when I first got Xbox Live. No actual reasoning to why.

My initials, which coincidentally relate to computing.

Current Rig:

Phenom II x2 550 @ 3.7GHz stock volts

Corsair A70

ASUS M4N75TD

WD 500GB Black Drive

WD 1TB Blue Drive

XFX GTS 250 at stock settings

XFX 650W XXX edition PSU

OCZ BE 4GB @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 1.5v

Mushkin Radioactive 8GB @ 1600 9-9-9-24 1.5v

Cooler Master CM690II Advanced edition

I made my first username with an email account when I was kid. I thought ninjas were pretty cool, and then I spent a while thinking of a word that sounded cool.

Terror + Ninja. Its an account name ive had since I first ventured onto the internet and ive just rolled with it since. Sometimes I go with Night... So im like Night, the Terror Ninja. Thats how I see it anyway.

My name is Sun Cho and if you say my last name first, it is Chosun, and that sounds like chosen. So i am the ChosunOne!

Favourite character from the Warcraft: War of the Ancients trilogy.

Mines is my name kinda Patrick-First Name k- Middle intail and d-last intail

The Cake is a Lie...

Mine was randomly generated through Xbox Live... Damn.

JaeDee884

Based off my nickname by my mates up in the city of JD (something to do with a liking of Jack Daniels and my last name is Jay)

And the 884 just sprang up as kind of my Mark, Also go by the name SquiggleKey, but that's more casual gaming.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

NightWing is a cool super hero..

He's pretty cool

My username "exiascarlet" belonged to the anime series that I watch.

Exia - The Gundam named "Exia" from Gundam 00.

Scarlet - A wizard named "Erza Scarlet" from Fairy Tail.

Offtopic: I'm new to this forums and this is my first post. :)

24pkyl5.jpg

Speaks for itself. I enjoy looking at the stars.

Oh, and "vc" - initials.

INWIN EMR-040 w/ Power Rebel RB-S450HQ7-0 | ASUS P8B75M-LX | Intel Core i5 3450 | Zalman CNPS5X Performa | SK Hynix 2x2 GB 1600 (9-9-9-27) | ASUS GTX 650 (GTX650-E-1GD5, 1200/5500 @ 1,137) | Plextor M5S 128 GB (PX-0128M5S) | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB (ST1000DM003) | Windows 8 Pro

Maybe that I'm not the crazy russian? lol..

But I do think that if I try hard enough, I can put on his accent lol.

I didn't really know what I was doing when I set-up my Xbox Live account so I accidentally chose 'joshgame' as my gamertag, I now use it for everything I can and since that was already taken... :D

hin halo combat evolved there are two alien motherships

truth & reconciliasion

I - am reconciliasion :D

Although it appears as "SimpleQuantumCom" on the forum (At least for me), it is actually "SuperQuantumComputer". Should be pretty self-explanatory.

Just my name and My age LOL I just tried to make it simple :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Logic devil. I'm a programmer. I think that's enough.

YTN3rd, WhiteyNerd, inspired by my favourite nerdrap artist, YTCracker.